What's your guess? :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliceBunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Me and my new bunny are doing really well and I've totally fallen in love with him. When I got him he had an eye infection that I am now treating. It's clearing up beautifully and looks 1000% better now!

Since I've taken him in I've been wondering what type of bun he is. Today I finally remembered to text the people I got him from to ask what breed he is. They told me! So now I know but I thought maybe someone would like to try guessing and see if they get it right! I'll post the right answer after a few guesses or when someone gets it.

Some information!

He is 9.5 weeks old (born November 21st), and weighs approximately 2.5-3lbs. His more down ear has fallen down a little bit more than when these photos were taken.

HINTS: He is a cross breed rabbit. There are only two different breeds in him. His eyes are brown.

Bonus baby picture that was in the add from the people who bred him and gave him to me:

Thank you! :)

His name is Blinky and he is a cross between a mini lop and a harlequin rabbit

Latest posts

Back