What's Your Favorite Rabbit Ever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
My favorite rabbit ever that i have is a mixed breed rabbit named Reva. It was one of my first rabbits that i got. She is so funny to watch. She will stand on her hind legs and stare at me whenever i go past. She will NOT stop until i am out of view.
Whats yours?

I couldn’t pick if I tried. I love both my boys to the moon and back.
First one is my 10 month old Holland buck Dune.
Second is my Netherland Holland mix Bullet.

Attachments

• 0BBA8365-D390-47D1-8822-59F03C47F9D6.jpeg
    0BBA8365-D390-47D1-8822-59F03C47F9D6.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 47BA7F30-432B-4F45-8E93-FD7B3B571790.jpeg
    47BA7F30-432B-4F45-8E93-FD7B3B571790.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 0
So hard to list one. The cremation urns are kept of my very special soulmate buns. Because cremations for all of our gently PTS mutts, rescues, adopted strays, shelter-adopteds would be very expensive.

Dutch(es), PTSD Harlequin (stray), mutts in brown color, Tan (from high-kill shelter), New Zealand whites, Mini rex, gosh, many that left an indelible impression on my heart! - So hard to specify just one.

Unwanted lops have come thru our rescue however because of cottontail rehab years both hub and I are especially fond of up-ears.

Our 10-yr.-old n/male mini-rex runs over to place his paws on his xpen rail as he awaits a morning handout.

@ISAC QUIN HOOER , so cute that your girl periscopes and watches! I love seeing them do so.

Attachments

• MariettaRescueStreetMommaPeriscope.jpg
    MariettaRescueStreetMommaPeriscope.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
  • TinyPeriscopeInXpenMay28_2016RS.jpg
    TinyPeriscopeInXpenMay28_2016RS.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 2
Our all-time favorite rabbit was a cottontail that was brought to us while its eyes were still closed. My wife fed it and we both pitched in to give it a good life.

That little rascal was lively, smart, playful, friendly and it loved to tease our domestic bunnies. She ruled the roost. Pat lit up our lives--filled our lives with every kind of happiness. She will live forever in our hearts. pat_frm_3743.jpg

Again, many pics I could be posting here of extra special furry companions who filled our lives with love. Thank you, all, for sharing pics and comments.

Forever My Love: My Karla was on the floor to be euthanized after the shelter took in 185 cats from a hoarder individual. The shelter was overwhelmed. Karla had fleas upon capture as a stray, and spent a week in the stray-hold area, with a sporadic dose of flea treatment. The staff felt she had ringworm, hence she was moments away from being euth'd when I entered the euth' room on June 5, 2005, and talked to kennel manager. Previously I watched her in the stray area as I volunteered for rabbit socialization, snuggles, litter pan changes, etc. and chaperoned on bunny dates. // Jump forward to happier new-beginning: Kennel mgr. agreed to my request of seeking a 2nd opinion and assuming all responsibility. She did not have ringworm per her exam with a rabbit savvy DVM. My PTSD kisser changed my life forever.

Attachments

• ForeverMyLove_KarlaFirstDayHomeRS.jpg
    ForeverMyLove_KarlaFirstDayHomeRS.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ForeverMyLove_KarlasBareSkinPatch6705RS.jpg
    ForeverMyLove_KarlasBareSkinPatch6705RS.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
  • KeyChainOption_KarlaNBarry_BackFromVetJAN12RS_T2.JPG
    KeyChainOption_KarlaNBarry_BackFromVetJAN12RS_T2.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
  • KeyChainOption_KarlaSnugglesXmasEve2005.jpg
    KeyChainOption_KarlaSnugglesXmasEve2005.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
Our all-time favorite rabbit was a cottontail that was brought to us while its eyes were still closed. My wife fed it and we both pitched in to give it a good life.

That little rascal was lively, smart, playful, friendly and it loved to tease our domestic bunnies. She ruled the roost. Pat lit up our lives--filled our lives with every kind of happiness. She will live forever in our hearts. View attachment 57468
Wow thats so cool! lucky you.😲

Latest posts

Back