What's your favorite movie and your favorite tv show?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovemyrabbit

Elise - Introductions & Blogs Moderator
Reaction score
Its simple, list your favorite movie and your favorite tv show.

My favorite movie: I'm going to have to leave that one blank because I can't choose a favorite.

My favorite tv show: Once Upon a Time

Movie: There are so many... It's a tie between The Dark Knight, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and How to Train Your Dragon.

TV Show: The Walking Dead, easily.
However, I need to give credit to Criminal Minds, Dexter and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I LOVE those shows as well.

Favourite move: The Lion King
Tv show: probably Big Bang Theory

Movie: So many! But especially any where people sing and/or dance.
TV Show: Of all time, it would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer (hence Spike's name). Current show is definitely Doctor Who. (I am a total nerd!)

movie: Death Wish staring Charles Bronson, remember him?
T.V. show: Dennis the menace

Movie tough call. My "feel good" movie I always go to is "Hatari." An old John Wayne movie set in Africa. Another movie staple is "Hunt for Red October" with Sean Connery! Love the "Lord of the Rings" movies as well. Family/kids movie "Rio."

Favorite TV shows:
Currently airing/digitalizing: Dr Who, Downton Abbey, Persons of Interest, NCIS & NCIS LA. Oh, almost forgot Psych!
Favorite old shows: Monk, MacGyver & others! lol Loved Alcatraz that was just taken off last year.

Wow, that's tough...just one movie and one TV show? I guess I'll show my age and say my favorite movie is The Sound of Music....love the songs and Julie Andrews! Favorite TV show is, not old, but no longer an active show, Touched By An Angel. I always looked forward to watching it and Roma Downey did a convincing job as an angel.

"The vessel with pestle has the brew that is true". Just love old comedies, Mike. Have you ever seen "1,2,3" by Billy wilder--James Cagney, Arlene Dahl, Pamela Tiffin, and Horst Bucholz. One of the funniest and right up their with "Born Yesterday" (the original, not the piece of C remake.)

Latest posts

Back