What's Your Dream Rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e. wrote:
hehehehehehehe. . . . Bo B. Bunnitude is more like it, eh?
Yes! Today I came home to a major mess! It seems he wasn'thappy with me because I had to go to work and he didn't get playtimethis morning. :X

Cardboard and hay were all over the floor as far as he could "pitch" itthrough the cage and his hay rack was down, he had hay from one end ofhis cage to the other and all over himself! It looked like hehad some wild party going on! :shock:

Of course, this evening, he spent a long time snuggling on me and thengot down and ran all over for about an hour, binkied about a zilliontimes and came up to me for a kiss...... I'm mush again. :p

Lol, I'm in the same boat as Lissa. Putting tigerstripes on a Holland Lop would be a dream come true. How better can itget having your favorite animals coloring on your favorite type ofrabbit?

~Nichole

I dyed Lenci's spike with kool-aid once. Jason got mad at me and made me wash it out. :?

Hmm interesting question...maybe a smaller GiantFlemish with rex fur and coloring similar to Mabel's (any color onwhite). And he'd have to have perfect health and never have a healthproblem in his life! And he'd have to like being picked up and havinghis nails clipped...but now I'm getting away from looks... :)

Lissa wrote:
Yes, hotots are very cute!
I'm not sure if you are aware that there are Dwarf Hotots and Hotots.:) Both have ths same look (white with black eyebands just differentsizes) :p

Dwarf Hotots are small and compact weighing around 2 1/2 pounds to 3 pounds.

Hotots are big commerical rabbits weighing anywhere from 8 to 11 pounds.

Personally I think Hotots are rather unattractive but maybe thatsbecause I raise Dwarf Hotots and think of the breeding having to besmall, compact and cute! ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

Ok, I was thinking last night as I was drifting off to sleep and I found my dream rabbit!

A large Flemish Giant (20lbs+) sized Holland Lop with black japanese harlequin markings!

*Instert love sick emoticon here.*

Latest posts

Back