What's Your Dream Rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Ignoring genetics (obviously),if youcould "make"your ideal rabbit type, what would it be?(personalities aside, this is just the looks)

For me, it would be a Flemish Giant with Rex fur and Dutch markings :D

You cannot make me pick! Ok... you can. ;)

I love Fauna and Cali and would snatch them in a second (Tucker Bucker is all Carolyn's and I know it!)

But If I could pick -- a lop (mini or holland) doe with black japanesemarkings, sweet gentle, cuddley personality, gives kisses and evenpossessive over me. :p

Or a steel grey Flemish Giant that is about 20 lbs :Dwith the same personality as above.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I love Fauna and Cali and would snatch them in a second

Oh, they'd never go for that! ;)

-Carolyn

A Flemish Giant with Rex fur like m.e.I'd really love a belgian hare too! I'd love a rabbit withblue eyes too! :cool:

Ang xx

Carolyn wrote:
Oh, they'd never go for that! ;)
Just ask them. ;)Tucker would say no! He doesn't like sharinghis mommy with 2 girls, imagine how he'd feel with 2 other malesaround. ;)

P.S.- Spice told me he wants a Holland girlfriend and Mocha wants a Flemish girlfriend... ;)

I'd want a lop of some sorts...one with reallysoft fur like a stuffed animal....color to me doesn't really matter....another bunny like Maggie would be cute too :)

Oops! I didn't see that part. *Insert embarrassed smiley.*

I also think a blackjapanese harlequin marked Flemish would be awesome...

A 'perfect show quality' Dwarf Hotot..but needs the attitude of a nice calm Holland Lop. ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

Something like this...

aus9.jpg

Latest posts

Back