What's you buns favourite food ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasminebunny

Reaction score
My buns favourite food is probably bell pepper, or cucumber.

She doesn't really like fruit , unless it's banana , the first time I gave her banana she didn't eat it though.

Cilantro goes fats in this house. But so does nuts and seeds. A hulled sunflower seed is trick worthy.

Cilantro goes fats in this house. But so does nuts and seeds. A hulled sunflower seed is trick worthy.
I know BOSS (black oil sunflower seeds) are favored among some breeders.

For the sake of others reading this, though, just be cautious as there are other types of seeds and nuts that can lead to health or digestive issues.

The constant for my oldest man, Jackson, is banana! When he was younger, if he even smelled a banana being peeled he and his mate would start making a scene. If they were out and i was bringing a banana up the stairs, sure enough two little fuzzy faces would be waiting at the top of the stairs.
Mrs Brown’s seems to actually be her arthritis medication. She will climb up my leg when she sees me getting it ready and then she’ll steal the syringe right out of my hand when she’s done and run away with it.
Pup, i’m still getting to know. He’s weird about food and treats and it’s hard to tempt him with either. But I’ll figure him out one day!
My late baby, Gobi was obsessed with orange juice (which my late ex would give him when i wasn’t home) and once we weaned him off that, his favorite food was clementine slices! But he was also a glutton and would eat anything you put in his bowl.

Lucy's favorite fruit is strawberries. (I love seeing her fur be stained a bit from the juice).
Her favorite vegetable is romaine.
Her favorite herb is cilantro.
If she could only eat 1 thing it would be pellets though, she gets so excited about pellets.

Basil is my bunnies favorite food. (He is named after his favorite food, his name is basil.😁) he also likes bananas alot too. 🍌

Latest posts

Back