what's with him???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bunbun ran around his run, sprayed me, duginnumerable holes and grubbed roots out of them, marked everything insight.....and still won't eat pellets! He's not eating much.

I put him back in the cage, he dove for the food bowl, ate one or two,and gave me that "Aw, Moooommmm" look. He was reluctantly eating veryfew of them when I put some oatmeal in. After which he spent a cheerful5 minutes grubbing each oat out of the pellets. He then voraciouslydevoured several leaves. But that's not enough to live on! What's upwith the pellets?

All of them are leaving food in the bowls, but not as much as him. Hecan't be that sick if he's so enthusiastic over every other kind offood. I can supplement his food, but he needs to eat pellets.

Erggh. Just venting! He's frustrating sometimes when I can't figure outwhat's going on in his head, and I get worried because he's a senior,and just went through all that trauma.

Rose

I'd cut back on the treats and get him back on hissteady diet of pellets. He's being picky because he can. Best to onlystick with the pellets and timothy hay over the next few days.

Your instincts are correct, he needs the nutrition that the rabbits pellet give.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back