WHATS THE DIFFERENCE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:))

Reaction score
I’m in my rabbits xpen spending time with her and she keeps randomly jumping up and spinning around. I’ve seen her binky and it looks really similar... the only reason I think it’s not a binky is because she stops and freezes for like 6 seconds with big eyes (white showing) and then goes back to her thing (eating),also there’s nothing scary going on nothing loud or scary visually... the only noise I hear is doves cooing...I put her back in the hutch with her buddy I really want to know why she’s acting like this..what scared her ?

You mean like popping straight up and doing a 180? If so, that's not scared behavior, it's her playing, even if she seems wide eyed. I have a rabbit that does the same thing when she's feeling really happy and excited(such as when it's feeding time).

Scared behavior is freezing in one spot wide eyed ears alert, pancaking to the ground eyes wide or even closed, or running frantically to hide with no regard for safety or the rabbit injuring itself.

Latest posts

Back