Whats her breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is she acctually four ?

• Yes

• no

• heh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, I think your bunny looks like a blue harlequin. Though it may be a mixed breed, but not sure. Although she’s very cute ❤️

As for the age after about 1 or 2 is gets difficult to tell the age of a rabbit. 4 may be accurate but if that’s what someone who knows rabbits said, I’d say it was their best guess.

Attachments

• C93F328A-1D3D-46DE-A624-83BB7375744D.png
    C93F328A-1D3D-46DE-A624-83BB7375744D.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 10
They are likely both mixes.
And for the lop, Harlequin is simply a colour not a special breed. Many breeds and mixes come in Harlequin coloured.
Your photos really dont show enough for anyone to even BEGIN to make an educated guess. The rabbits should at least be posed. You should also be including current and accurate weights.

They are likely both mixes.
And for the lop, Harlequin is simply a colour not a special breed. Many breeds and mixes come in Harlequin coloured.
Your photos really dont show enough for anyone to even BEGIN to make an educated guess. The rabbits should at least be posed. You should also be including current and accurate weights.
She weighs 1 kg currently

Harlequins are a rare breed especially outside of the US (where they have some popularity as meat rabbit). The first picture looks Harlequin in color but I doubt it's the breed Harlequin - that color is very common in mixed breeds.

Latest posts

Back