Whats better a cluttered room (toys, tunnels) or open floor space.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if having a cluttered room full of lots of toys and tunnels is better for a rabbit rather than having open space. I know rabbits love to run, so would toys everywhere get in the way? I know hamsters like more cluttered enclosures, so I was wondering if it was the same for rabbits. I wanted to stock up on a bunch of tunnels, but now thinking about it idk.

they are very agile little guys, so I think they will have no problem running around toys. rabbits like to hide so add some tunnels and boxes for them to play with. maybe a rabbit safe chew toys. My rabbits like Semi cluttered spaces.

Lawrence loves to stretch out in the open, but Lucas like more tight spaces... Every bunny has their own personality, I guess. They will also move things if they don't like where they are, so I'd try putting lots of toys and stuff, and if he doesn't like it, he'll move it (or at least try)!! I'd pay attention to him, though, and see if he's trying to move things, but can't, and take that as a cue to remove some stuff and give him space.

Latest posts

Back