What'cha get for your Birthday?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
Well since im not even a year old i wanna know what you guys for your birthday so i can ask my mom for the same thing when it is my Birthday.

On my birthday I get a big cake in a dish made out of pellets (for the cake part), rasins (as sprinkles), and yougert cups (my favorit treat), and other dired treats. When I get pressents they are wrapped in paper and the big people help get the paper open while I work on the paper's corners. On my birthday all he big people come up to the room and spend time cuddling me.

-Teacup

[line]

I haven't had a birthday at my house yet so I can't say.

-Kali

Im not quite sure what this 'bithday' thing is, but I asked the funny looking bunny (called a dog?) and she said its like the day when you were born.... But anyway, Im only 4 months old, so I haven't had one of those yet.... :?But when I have one I am sure Ma will get me something good.. .after all she has to Im a princess!

-Simi

Well, Mama only got me like 20 days ago, and we dont really know when my brithday is.... so mama said she will juts pretend its on the same day as Simi..... And I havent been here over a year yet, so I havent had one... But Im sure mine gifts will be better than Simis!! :):) After all, Im cute :)

-Sisi

My human let me have a fewtinybites of jello! She said to enjoy it since I wasn't allowed with no more 'till next year. But man, do I love jello. <3

Hey everyone, it's Big Man Sky here.

WhenMoon and I were 1 Tracy gave us a party. We all got given party hats, party plates and party cups to throw around. And she gave us a present. It was so exciting. It had some funny paper stuff wrapped around it. I could smell this yummy smell, but I had to rip the paper open to get to it, and when I did it was yummy. Moon got some too, it was rabbit popcorn. That's my favourite treat. I haven't had it since. I wonder when my next birthday is.

I know that Tracy gave Cloud a little fruit salad. She cut up pieces of my his favourite fruit into tiny pieces and then put them on a plate and put it in his hutch, and he said it was yummy. We don't normally talk, but I said 'Happy Birthday' to him because apparently he's what Tracy calls 'my son' and I should be nice to him.

Tracy also says that she tries to give is our favourite things on our birthday, so that's why we get different things.

It's exciting.

Latest posts

Back