What to put in a bunnies first aid kit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
I’m getting my baby bunny next Sunday! I am going to the store today to get things he needs such as hay and pellets and toys! I already ordered the playpen and carrier. I was wondering what I should have in his first aid kit.

I’m getting my baby bunny next Sunday! I am going to the store today to get things he needs such as hay and pellets and toys! I already ordered the playpen and carrier. I was wondering what I should have in his first aid kit.
I have a little box with nail clippers, two bags of critical care, pain meds from the vet for GI stasis, and syringes for feeding critical care. I also have a few chicken first air things in there 😜. There's a bag of critical care on amazon, I recommend buying some. It's really helpful. You can make your own, but getting the real stuff is SO much easier, and better for your bun.
Make sure you do your research on the pellets you are buying. Try not to get pellets with corn in it. All those pretty foods with the colors and extra seeds and such aren't usually good for your bunny, keep it simple. And make sure you have fresh hay! Good luck with your little bunny!!

I have a little box with nail clippers, two bags of critical care, pain meds from the vet for GI stasis, and syringes for feeding critical care. I also have a few chicken first air things in there 😜. There's a bag of critical care on amazon, I recommend buying some. It's really helpful. You can make your own, but getting the real stuff is SO much easier, and better for your bun.
Make sure you do your research on the pellets you are buying. Try not to get pellets with corn in it. All those pretty foods with the colors and extra seeds and such aren't usually good for your bunny, keep it simple. And make sure you have fresh hay! Good luck with your little bunny!!
I’ve done my research on the pellets don’t worry. I’m going to be feeding him Oxbow young rabbit food which is what the breeder is feeding him! Thank you for the advice!

Latest posts

Back