What things are available for bunny 1st aid kit at stores

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas the Bun 💕🐇

Reaction score
Hi, so any things I could get for my adult bunny’s first aid kit that would be at the store (doing a curb side delivery and things will be wiped down with Clorox)
I’ve heard of giving rabbits a cat hair ball malt flavor thing to help with hairballs (does that work)
recently I found a TON if hair in one of his poos brushing frequently
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you

Rabbits don't have hairballs just make sure your bunny eats lots of hay it will help with pushing ingested hair down, especially during molting time, some poos connected into a string are fine but hay is your keyword it will help with everything.

I'd be very careful using Clorox around your rabbit, I personally don't use anything except of 5% white vinegar for cleaning/disinfecting, but I generally keep my rabbits clean so nothing really needs deep cleaning. If you use bleaches make sure you use lots of water to rinse

How old is your rabbit I thought he was just a baby

Here are some recommended items to keep on hand in case of an emergency! Some of them are harder to find at a store, so I have included the link to purchase them from Amazon. If you need any explanations of why I have included any specific items, please let me know! Hope this helps.

Here are some recommended items to keep on hand in case of an emergency! Some of them are harder to find at a store, so I have included the link to purchase them from Amazon. If you need any explanations of why I have included any specific items, please let me know! Hope this helps.
thank you you've been great I have a few questions
-I think I've heard that corn starch is a safe alterna tive for styptic powder (if they luck it & such)
I have these type of gloves would that work

Thank You

Last edited:
To sanitise rabbit supplies, opt for Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). This is not only safe for rabbits to ingest, but I actually I encourage adding a splash to their water for the many health benefits! Yes, they enjoy the taste of it, too ;)

Latest posts

Back