What spooks your bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
I find that with Cotton, it can be really unpredictable! People could be screaming on TV, gunshot sounds, really loud booms, and she's on the chair in front of the TV passed out, dream-twitching. However, If I turn on a song from Bjork that says "SHH!" she darts across the room, bug-eyed, ears up, then thumps under the couch! Then I turn on something really loud and growly like Cradle of Filth, she's asleep. Okay, maybe techno sounds will scare her! She's indifferent, cleaning herself, a reggae song comes on and she's terrified?

What scares the crap out of your rabbit? Anything odd?

Smoke alarms bother Miss Tippy. That's the only sound that really freaks her out. She's not big on people revving their motorcycles right under my window, but that just gets a minor "screw this" thump. The smoke alarm will send her in a thumping, running tizzy.

Peppy listens to me blasting metal music all day, yet the only thing that bothers him is when people scream(outside of musically). Not when you raise your voice, but actual screaming. And we never scream at him, only other humans here. He just really doesn't like it and ends up thumping for 30 minutes after.

Panda and Bunnicula hate the microwave, I wonder if there is a high pitched noise we don't hear? Becky doesn't like violence on tv- explosions, guns, yelling etc. Sometimes Houdini goes on thumping sprees and I can't figure out what has him rattled *shrugs* He settles down after a few minutes so it must not be that important.

Latest posts

Back