What shows are you going to this season???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
What shows are you going to this season? I'm going to bump this thread every Friday in case anyone is looking for a show to go to and its listed in here..

I'll start with me!

El Rey Lionheads plans to be at:

Seguin, TX - March 18

Belton, TX (state show) - April 8 & 9

Lionhead Nationals - COLUMBUS, OHIO - May 6th

OHIO Mini-Convention (or something like that?) - Columbus, OH - May 7th

We'd love to see forum members at any of those conventions!!!!

Peg

We are going to Sunshine state Rabbit Breeders show on Saturday in Sarasota, FL

sorry I'm so late - I've been busy most of this week trying to update my website and I still have so much to do.....plus I have to figure out names for some of the rabbits I'm keeping!

Anyway - bumping for anyone going to shows this week - to share about the results next week or whatever (too tired to think)...

Peg

We went to our first show on Sat and my daughter won best of opposite breed for her himalayan doe. She was so excited.

Well, in my household I can't plan to far ahead. LOL! So right now I plan on attending the show in Deland, FL on May 13th.

Babbs.. we are in FL too! We are going to try for the Deland show, but it is a bit of a drive for us.

Hello Joanster.

What breeds do you have? I have fuzzy lops and a femish. I also will be adding mini rex to the barn next month.

I have not map quested it yet, nut believe the Deland show will be about 3 hours away from me. I was supposed to go to the Sarasota show but chose not to at the last minute so I can stay home and monitor the guys as they put electric in my barn! =)

We are about 2 1/2 hours from Deland with positive traffic on I-4. We are just getting started with rabbits. My daughter and I are into himalayans and my husband has just decided (this weekend) that he wants to do holland lops. we just bought our first holland lop. So, we are hoping to get another doe and buck holland lop to form our trio.

We went to the sarasota show on sat. My daugther's himalayan doe won BOV in himalayans. We were really excited about that.

The himalayans are gorgeous too! Congrats on the win for your daughter and her himi!

The top holland breeder in the area is Cindy Pail. She has not updated her website in ages but here is the link. Cindy is a very nice and helpful breeder.

http://www.ivypatch.com/

That is so weird I just found her site and e-mailed her. She is really close to us.. Is she still doing hollands?

She sure is! I just saw her at a show in Jan. Hmm, I tried finding her phone number for you but don't remember where I wrote it. She was really good at getting back to me though.

TinysMom wrote:
Lionhead Nationals - COLUMBUS, OHIO - May 6th

OHIO Mini-Convention (or something like that?) - Columbus, OH - May 7th
Coming to a good state I tell ya! I plan to be at those shows as it's also Dwarf Hotot Nationals. :colors:

We went to the Pennsylvania State Convention the first week of Feb.

Other spring shows that we'll be attending:

Washington, Pennsylvania March 19

Richmond, KY March 25

Springfield, OH March 26

Lisbon, OH Apr. 1

Piketon, OH Apr. 2

Point Pleasant, NJ Apr. 8

Butler, PA Apr. 22

Washington, PA Apr. 28-30 (Dutch Nationals)

Ohio State Convention, Columbus, OHMay 5-7 -- also Ohio Holland Lop Specialty Show: http://www.geocities.com/ohlrf/specshows.html

Mineral Wells, WV May 13

Canton, OH May 20-21

Ithica, NY June 10

Portage, OH June 17

and also misc. 4-H and fun shows.

Pam

bumping for this week - we'll be at Seguin, TX tomorrow....

Anyone else going to shows?

Rhapsody wrote:
...... LIONHEAD NATIONALS!!!! heehee
Oh good- we'll get to meet! I'm going there to deliver orders and to pick up rabbits from Cimmaron...and I've thought about entering some but I'm scared!

Peg

Latest posts

Back