What shows are you going to this season???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. YAY! I'm buying a buck from Gail ( Cimmaron person) and I get to show it there so i'm really excited...heehee. I know now that i should have bred my does sooner so I could have show some babies there....oh well there is always next year!;)

Rhapsody wrote:
Lol. YAY! I'm buying a buck from Gail (Cimmaron person) and I get to show it there so i'm really excited...heehee. I know now that i should have bred my does sooner so I could have show some babies there....oh well there is always next year!;)
AWESOME! Who are you buying? I'm buying some does AND a buck from her to use in my line breeding program..

You can see my order here:

http://www.cimmarononline.com/listhold.htm

They're currently in the 3rd row down "Pending for Peg"...I'm not getting Romance (in the top row).

Peg

Wow...thats freakin awesome...lol. I'm getting Cupid who is on the next row...lol. Before PowWow was on the reserved page I tried to talk my mom into asking about her but then she was on the reserved page. lol.

Rhapsody wrote:
Wow...thats freakin awesome...lol. I'm getting Cupid who is on the next row...lol. Before PowWow was on the reserved page I tried to talk my mom into asking about her but then she was on the reserved page. lol.
Yes, I talked to Gail about my goals, etc and she mentioned Pow Wow and her sister Pawlina. I was actually going to try to add another one or two does to my order - but Gail talked me out of it -said they would not add to my lines what I'm trying to add....I really appreciated her integrity.

I LOVE the ears on Cupid....he's adorable.

I need to post some photos in my lionhead thread in the blog section of my new lionheads....they're just awesome!

Peg

Well maybe at next year's nationals if PowWow has some babies we can get together and work something out...;)lol. Omg, I love Cupid. lol. Gail said he should be around 2 1/2 pounds which is good because I have a few does on the larger side. lol. And he has the cutest ears...i love the itty bitty ears. Plus my buck now has the Vienna gene so I have a few BEWs and Sports and I really don't want to have those ALL the time ( though i really do love the BEWs!) So it's good to have something without that gene too.:DOh! And i got to name him too! lol. He was born on Valentine's Day and when we were asking about him he hadn't been named yet so I suggested Cupid. lol. He's technically my b-day present since May 7th is my b-day. heehee. So excited I cant wait!!!

R.R.

Latest posts

Back