What should I name these rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YashiJ

Reaction score
1587587181490.jpeg
We are adopting these rabbits after coronavirus dies down. I hope everyone’s doing fine. Their names are Sam and Dean and they are an year old. I don’t like giving pets human like-names(it’s just a personal preference) so I was trying to think of two new, perfect names. All my pet names have a theme. For example my fish’s name are Cheeto and Frito, my dogs (they live on my farm) are named Rover and Curi(curiosity). I have a weird habit of naming my fish after food. There is a hare that lives in our backyard and have names her Hazelnut, and a baby hare we named Peanut. Since they have a common theme of nuts, should I name the Walnut(left) and Chestnut(right)? Any other name ideas?

We've rescued a bunch over the last 2 decades. If they had a name they kept it. If they didn't have one when they came to us, we'd choose something from film, TV, or literature. Our avatar was Bunnicula from "The Celery Stalks at Midnight" but we just called her Nikki. We had Commander Bun-Bun from the "Drew Carey Show" and just used Bun as her common name. Our Great Danes have all had names from "Futurama"--currently we have Fry and Bender. We do like to have a theme or common thread with all our animals. Birds get names from Disney or Popeye cartoons and fish get names from Motorcycles while our Tarantulas got names of characters from "Mad Magazine". Yours came from a 50"s and 60"s music duo,so I'd go with a known duo or whatever strikes your fancy. One of our goldfish got the name "Spot", so there are really no hard and fast rules.

Hi I am pickles. And I love your bunnies!! Walnut and Peanut are adorable!! Do you like Rusty or Smokey? :)

View attachment 46863
We are adopting these rabbits after coronavirus dies down. I hope everyone’s doing fine. Their names are Sam and Dean and they are an year old. I don’t like giving pets human like-names(it’s just a personal preference) so I was trying to think of two new, perfect names. All my pet names have a theme. For example my fish’s name are Cheeto and Frito, my dogs (they live on my farm) are named Rover and Curi(curiosity). I have a weird habit of naming my fish after food. There is a hare that lives in our backyard and have names her Hazelnut, and a baby hare we named Peanut. Since they have a common theme of nuts, should I name the Walnut(left) and Chestnut(right)? Any other name ideas?

OMG keep the names! :D let me guess Sam is in plaid shirt? 🤣 so cute, Sam & Dean Bunchesters, hunting demons, saving world.. 😆

View attachment 46863

Sweet! I like your names, but you could name them after Greek mythology, or foreign words like “Hiraeth” that don’t exactly translate into English, but have sweet meanings.

Latest posts

Back