What Pedigree Software do you use?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhapsody

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking into buying a rabbit pedigree software and I was wondering what ya'll use/ would recommend? Thanks!

R.R:mrsthumper:

Evans hands down!

Love it - I have the deluxe version and use it almost every day to help me with breeding decisions!

Peg

It's quite ovious Evan's has everyone's support!

Evan's may be a little expensive but its WELL worth the buy! The tech support you recieve is FANTASTIC! Also, once you buy the program you can upgrades for a small fee rather then paying full price. :)

That remind's me... I haven't installed Evan's since I reformated. Yikes! Guess I was too busy installing all my college course material.:?

TinysMom wrote:
Evans hands down!

Love it - I have the deluxe version and use it almost every day to help me with breeding decisions!

Peg
Oh yes... I have the deluxe version also :), and I had recently upgraded from Version 9 to the new Version 10 (lots of cool new things)and Dave only charged me $10 for the upgrade!

Yes, Yes, Yes... Evans Rules!

Well, I have tried the demo version of Breeder's Assistant and loved it. But then again, I make my own pedigrees. :)

The Deluxe has the added features of Genetics & what possible outcomes would be from certain pairings... You can keep track of breeding related chores (so your nestboxes go in on time).

There's more detailed features on their website.

Latest posts

Back