what other pets do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How nice to see many kind of pets.
We have 11 bunnies, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 6 hens and a rooster :bunnydance:

I have 3 since one of my dogs died 4 days ago but that gap will soon be filled and that was the puppys friend so he fell into depression and barely came out of it today, so we will adopt a dog in 9 days *yay!*AND one of thems a-soon-to-be mom so plus however much shes gonna have, so 4+ dogs 2 rabbits and hopefully if all goes well 1 kitten :D

I have 4 dogs, 29 rabbits, 3 birds, 10 hermit crabs, 6 fish, 8 guinea pigs, 1 ferret, 1 frog and 1 turtle :)

I Resuce most animals and I am starting my own Resuce soon yay!!
The turtle, ferret and frog are rescues :) I am looking rehome the turtle as I can't keep her atm :(

I am moving to a farm property very soon and they are selling there animals with be property and they use to be a petting zoo :) so I will have there animals and can start a farm rescue as well as domestic one.

Will post some photos when I get home :)

Here is a couple of my buns (well more than a couple)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438925527.093831.jpg
Storm

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438925572.048727.jpg
Smokey

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438925628.251735.jpg
Leo and thumper

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438925683.423246.jpg
Oliver

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438925727.541448.jpg
Skittles

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438925751.294729.jpg
Scarlett

Besides the 8 bunnies (Pluto, Emily, Bella, Cloud and the 4 kits)..

I have 2 dogs; Chocco the lab and Luna the border collie mix :)View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438927342.208854.jpg

1 cat; Whiskas the ragdoll mix :)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438927455.710366.jpg

3 guinea pigs; Simba, Puzzle and Nate :)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438927517.670411.jpg

1 bird; a budgie named Gummy :)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438927571.037230.jpg

1 ferret; Soren :)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438927644.022103.jpg

In addition to my little Calcifer bunny, I've got six rats (Romeo, Biscuit, Jellybean, Shadow, Bolt, and Lucifer).
There's also a cat and two dogs, but those are my roommate's pets. c:

I have 4 dogs, 29 rabbits, 3 birds, 10 hermit crabs, 6 fish, 8 guinea pigs, 1 ferret, 1 frog and 1 turtle :)

I Resuce most animals and I am starting my own Resuce soon yay!!
The turtle, ferret and frog are rescues :) I am looking rehome the turtle as I can't keep her atm :(

I am moving to a farm property very soon and they are selling there animals with be property and they use to be a petting zoo :) so I will have there animals and can start a farm rescue as well as domestic one.

Will post some photos when I get home :)

Here is a couple of my buns (well more than a couple)
View attachment 15948
Storm

View attachment 15949
Smokey

View attachment 15950
Leo and thumper

View attachment 15951
Oliver

View attachment 15952
Skittles

View attachment 15953
Scarlett

Ahh! I wasn't a bird and a ferret so bad! I love them both😉

We have a pond in our backyard, I guess the fish are our pets. Sadly we lost three koi this year; one died in spring probably from a weak immune system after the long winter; one I had to put out of his misery when he freakishly got caught in the net while I was skimming, and one committed suicide last week by jumping out of the pond while we were at work. But we haven't lost a single goldfish lol. Tough little buggers.. We still have three koi left and a bunch of goldfish.

image.jpg

Actually the fish are pretty savvy, the neighbours cats come and look at them I suspect, so they are a bit skittish. Plus we don't really have herons or any of those big birds here to eat them, and the magpies and crows don't seem to bother. Now for fall we have a big net covering the pond to keep the leaves out, which helps too. Having a pond is a lot of work and some expense, but worth it for nice relaxing days in the back yard all summer.

Amen. When we moved here from California I had to leave my fishies behind as the temps here are not all that conducive to having a pond. Our dogs keep the cats out of the yard and any large birds too. The only problem I had was with a Opposum family--they drug out one of my Koi( and he was big) and killed him and ate maybe a 15th. I set some snares the next day and they all took a trip in our "toter" to the dumps.

An 80 lb. giant hound dog, 3 Betta fish, two teens, a pre-teen, and a toddler. HA! HA!

Just the Baron and I live here, but on occasion, I have my brother and his cat Snowbell. The Baron has made friends with Snowbell but I don't think it is mutual. Once in a great while when they visit, she will raise a paw to swat him, but then look very confused as to why he hasn't run away. Then she ends up retreating as he tries to be too friendly. He also out weighs her so I guess she finds him intimidating.

I worry more about the Baron injuring my brother, more than anyone else in the house. But I have warned him not to pick up the Baron.

We have a dog, three cats (one of which has adopted us and moved herself in...thanks to my daughter leaving the back door open a lot) along with the 8 remaining rabbits we have left. Oh yes - and three hedgehogs....and three prairie dogs!

Three buns, one dog, one cat, and two ferrets. Had a Guinea pig that recently passed.

Everyone gets along super duper well other than the ferrets. They don't get along with anyone haha!

Latest posts

Back