what other pets do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 rabbits, 2 kittens and 4 hamsters :) all animals except one kitten are boys :) the only girl in the house besides me and she is a little diva haha View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416339068.189561.jpgSnælda (feather)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416339104.606586.jpgSnúður (Muffin) View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416339164.083216.jpg Álfur (elf) View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416339203.993032.jpg Bjartur :) then there is the hamsters Karel, Buffi, Dreki (dragon) and Litli (little) View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416339480.080314.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1416339613.798431.jpg

My baby Svenghoulie has two older brothers, one Labrador named Hawkeye and one cat named Polo. Hawkeye and Polo love visiting Svenghoulie's cage occasionally and say hello. Lol they're so cute! (Svenghoulie is never left unattended with either of her older brothers.)

I have Bugsy, my little indoor fuzzy, and a jersey wooly I'm getting today. Plus two Dutch outside that I'm selling. We have 1 rooster, we had 6 potbellied pigs, 1 steer cow, 6 horses, 4 sheep and an inside Yorkshire terrier.

I posted back in the summer, but have since added a sweet Syrian hamster to our family!
Believe it or not, I got him from a hamster rescue! (didn't know there was such a thing just for hamsters)
Again, I do not have a photo of our hermit crab.

current pets, Nov 2014.jpg

I love Great Danes! I used to house sit for a friend who had one named Vegas. She was so awesome! I would love to have an Irish Wolfhound(I'm a fan of big dogs), but for now we have Lucky and Lola, our pit bulls and my Lucille Bunn. My most favorite pet of my whole entire life. LOL

Lots... I have 9 parrots, a cat, a horse, a bearded dragon, 4 snakes and the bunny. I have had many different kinds of animals in the past and this is actually a fairly small number for me.

Cockatiels - Rin, Ryner, Renji and Dante

Green Cheek Conures - Monster and Monkey

Sun Conure - Loki

Bare Eyed Cockatoo - Folger

Yellow Naped Amazon

Red Tailed Boa - Lucky

Ball Python - Catty

Striped Bloodred Corn Snake

Butter Corn Snake

Bearded Dragon

Lots... I have 9 parrots, a cat, a horse, a bearded dragon, 4 snakes and the bunny. I have had many different kinds of animals in the past and this is actually a fairly small number for me.

Sun Conure - Loki

Yellow Naped Amazon

Red Tailed Boa - Lucky

Ball Python - Catty

Butter Corn Snake

Bearded Dragon

I love the decals on your wall! Aren't some of those snakes poisonous? What do you feed them? I have a horse too! Well two, actually. A quarter pony and my Arab cross.View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1418054795.390481.jpg The one in the front ins my Arab cross (Gem)and the one in the back is the quarter pony(Dreamer).

Sun Conure - Loki

Yellow Naped Amazon

Red Tailed Boa - Lucky

Ball Python - Catty

Butter Corn Snake

Bearded Dragon

I love the decals on your wall! Aren't some of those snakes poisonous? What do you feed them? I have a horse too! Well two, actually. A quarter pony and my Arab cross.View attachment 13377 The one in the front is my Arab cross (Gem)and the one in the back is the quarter pony(Dreamer).

I just got 4 Buff Orpington Pullets. They are 5 weeks old now. My Golden Girls. Blanche, Rose, Dorothy & Sophia.

I used to keep tropical fish and chickens but we re-homed them when we moved and now we just have 2 rabbits and a garden.
I think Melvin misses the other animals, he used to spend hours lounging in front of the sliding glass door watching the chickens play in the yard or on the couch looking into the fish tank.

Latest posts

Back