what other pets do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my crew -- but I forgot a photo of the hermit crab...

I won't even attempt all of our past pets... suffice it to say that one can have a lot of pets over the course of 30 years of marriage!

(oh, don't fret over the rat cage. They have a DCN, but these photos were in their temp cage when our A/C went out)

pet collage June 2014 low.jpg

Last edited:
I have 6 guinea pigs, 4 rats, 4 betta fish, 1 rabbit, 1 hamster, 1 gerbil, 1 lovebird, 1 budgie, 1 dog and 2 cats.
And those are all mine.
My family has more my mom had 4 birds, a frog,a dog those are family pets tho.
My brother also had a ferret and a dog.
My sister has a dog

I have a dog, 3 cats, 2 rats, 2 rabbits, a corn snake, 3 tarantulas and 2 fish tanks…I think that's it.

I have 2 horses, 3 goats, 5 cows, 14 chickens, 18 rabbits, 4 hamsters, 1 Gunnie pig, 14 goldfish, 2 oscar fish, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 bird. :)

I see lots of animal lovers!! :) We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, a dwarf hamster and fish. My children want either a ferret or a bird next.

I've got my Flemish giant rabbit Jude, a labrador retriever named Eagle, a Swiss Mountain Dog/Maremma Sheepdog named Heather, two canaries named Paddington and William, two society finches named Huey and Dewey, three zebra finches named Bert, Ernie, and Snow White, a Gouldian finch named Armagh, and two budgies named Eamon and Ivee. Whooo that's a zoo!!!

View attachment xcvjh.n,m.bmp

Saturday morning boredom with Bojangles.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

momcubaftmac 378.jpg

Cool pets! Mine r:
Scarlett-ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412555092.033437.jpg
Rex- ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412555152.863499.jpg
Dopey n doc-ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412555184.590314.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412555202.236839.jpg
Henrietta,beaker,matilda- ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1412555230.494915.jpg
Soon to get an outdoor cat,max, and 2 Pygmy goats

I have had quite a few pets over the course of the years. Currently I have 2 guinea pigs Parsely and Banjo, Bambi my gorgeous bunny, two jack russel mixes Poppy and Hennie, and a budgie named Chip. More critters will be being added to the menargie soon such as chooks, a female bunny and a second budgie. In the past I've had a stick insect, another guinea pig, another budgie and a 12 year old dog called Sid but I was only 2 when he died.

Lets see, apart from our 3 rabbits, Thumper, Black Jack and SunDancer, we have 2 guinea pigs, Mr Squeekies and Brownie. We also have my son's annoying cat, Edgar. (My son is an instigator, so is Edgar, they are a great match!) We also have Kermit the frog, some kind of tree frog, my daughter caught him when we were on vacation. She also has a beta. My son's Bearded Dragon, Yoshi, went to his new home today. He is really cool, but he didnt get the attention the other pets had, so one of my coworkers wanted to take him. He went to a home with 2 young boys,so he will get LOTS of attention! Miss you Yoshi, but I am glad you will be the center of attention with your new family!

Latest posts

Back