What nicknames do you call your bun(s)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketsizedrhino

Reaction score
I know I have a long list--I'm sure all of you do too. Let's hear them!

Kirby's are...
Kerbs, Wurby, Wurbs, Bunbuns, Kirbaby, Wurbles, Kirbles, Kirby Wurby

Fergie: Ferg, Fergalicious, Miss fat, big bumm
Jasper: Jass the a$$(while grooming him),Jaz,Jazzy, furball
Vanilla Bean:Vinny, Vin, Bean,cuddle bug, butt head because he kisses my hubby but turns his butt to me when I want a kiss!

Sabrina is usually either Beans, B, or Tiny.
However she can be known by Sabs, BB Bunny, Little B, Teeny Tiny, or Beansyweansy.

Pretty much I only call her Sabrina when I am introducing her to someone or when she is in trouble but then its Sa-bri-na

Cinnamon:
* Cinna
* Cinnabun
* Cinnaminna (anyone notice a trend?)
* Lil'bun
* Sinnerbunny
* Cinnamon T Bunny
The last two are when she's being rather naughty and she KNOWS if I say "Cinnamon Bunny" it means she needs to scoot away from whatever her nosey little self is trying to get into! LOL

Romeo hasn't been here long enough to decide on nicknames for him yet aside from 'pumpkin-nutter' for his colouring and often times silly expressions.

Sebastian~ Sebastiana, Bass, Bo-Bo

Baci~ Baci Ball, Baci-razzi

Shades~ Shakerdoodle

Cappucino~ Cappy, Frappacino

Wendy:
Puddy (she's named after my aunt and this is my aunt's nick-name)
Wendy-Bun
Wen

Brindam:
Brin
Brinny
Brinny-Boo
Brind*mnthatsafatrabbit (she is soon to lose this title with successful weight loss!)

Lucy: (Steve's)
Lucy-loo
Lucy-moose

The Great Leonopteryx: (Steve's)
Leon

Thanator: (Steve's)
CinnaBun (what my friends named him when I was fostering him)
Smokey (what my mom named him when I was fostering him)
An Inconvenient Rabbit (what I called him when I was fostering him)

My Chops are:

Choppy
Choppy bum bum
Fatty Batty - as his arse is ever increasing
Choppykins
Fat Lump

and when he is a bad bun we use his Sunday name

Chop Blair Warren the First!

Alaska:

Laska, Laskabungirl, busybungirl, bun-girl, girly, destructo-bun

Gixxer:

Gix, Gixxy, Gixy-man, Gixbun, sweet-boy

Takumi:

Tak, Taki, Takers, little man, angelbun, Tofu-Bun (his name is from a character in Initial D that delivered tofu for his dad, hence Tofu-Bun :))

Max:

Maxer-Man, Maximillian, big boy, scaredy-bun, love-bun, Maxers

Fynnagin: Fynn, Fynnie, Fynn Fynn Fyannagin, Bad Bunny, Fynster, Sir Fynnagin, Big Brother, Rotten Beast

Jasper: Jaspy, Jasper Lee, Jas Jas, Little S*#@, Wild Beast, Wild Child, Baby Brother, Little Bun Bun

Hmmmm, and I wonder why they ignore me unless food is involved....they just don't know that I'm talking to them...yeah, that's it...well at least what I'll keep telling myself. LOL

Belle- Mama, Bella-Bella

Charger- Charger Parger Puddin Butt (dont ask, and i wonder why he wants to bite me,lol)

Cujo
(he has some nicknames that are not nice for when he Charges at me,lol, but i will leave them out)

Benny- Benny the Bun, Benjamin, Benny-Benny, Benny

I just got my two two weeks ago, so they don't really have nicknames relating to their names. I just call them the same kinda things I called my last rabbit

Bunny bun bun
Bunnyto (for Leon)
Bunnyta (for Evie)

:D

My family mostly call them guinea pigs, cos our last rabbit lived with two guinea pigs and nobody could ever be bothered to say "the guinea pigs and rabbit" so it was always, "the guinea pigs". Or bunny pig!

My generic bunny names are:
Bunzer, Bunsington, Bunstar, Bunstar-ington, Baby Bun.

My Otto specific names:
Otter, Otto-bahn, Otto-bunzer, Otts-man, Otter Ottington.

Sammy: Sammy-Whammie, foo-fee, handsome stud boy, big bad brown (he got this one when we got daisy and noticed immediately how much bigger he was than her), foo-foo-foo, cutie-butt, lover, lover-man, handsomest bunny ever
Daisy-Marie: baby girl, sweetness, cutie butt, pretty girl, little fuzz (went along with the big bad brown name for Sammy), little foo

Very cute thread! So many of you made me laugh out loud!

Baxter!: Bax, Bax-Bax, Bunny Boy, Mister Man, and Muffin.

Bab's (aka Gumpdrop) Hey bunny (I've only been her slave for a week) or Gum-gum.

Isabella (the kitten from hell): Bella, Bellaboo, or what I usuall say when calling/yelling ather "Bella Off!" I think she thinks the last one is her real name.

Oh, gosh. Each bunny gets a different baby talk voice too. I'm glad no one ever helps me feed.

Fou Fou-
Foofums, Foofers

Pepper-
Pep-pep, Momma Bunny. EVERYONE uses pep-pep though.

Marshal-
Marshy Warshy. This is Ashley's doing. I swear it. Also, Marshalmallow. Also Ashley's doing.

Jack-
Jack-Jack, The captain, Jack-attack, Heart attack Jack, Jackie.

Cappuccino Starbright- (A pedigree name)
Cappy, Capster, Mooch.

Our english spot, Scooter (as dubbed by my mom)
Spot. Goober.

Elton-
Ellie, Lady luck

Wiggles (Also dubbed by my mom)
Wiggy, Lala, Lady Wig-out, twitch

Fibber
Fibbster. xD I also refer to him as mister sexy, he's soooo nice!

Tori
Lily, Lillers, Physco (Only the night she stole my feed scoop and wouldn't give it back), Momma bunny.

And that's it right now. :D

Latest posts

Back