What nicknames do you call your bun(s)?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirby: Kir-bee-bee, Kir-boo-boo, Kirby Wirby, Keerbee
Toby: To-bee-bee, To-To, Toe, Toby-bun-bun-boo. When he did something real bad, he gets to be called Tobias.

Sometimes they are just called "naughty little buns" :)

Hannah: baby girl, Hanny, Hannahbelle, Hannibal(when she eats posters and clothes.)

Dutchess: Dutch, Dutchbunny, Tiny girl, Psychobunny.

I also call both Baby.:inlove:

Sweets -
Sweets The Bunny, Sweetzoid, Sweetsy, Bunny But, Baby Bunny, Best Bunny, Naughtiest Bunny In The World. :inlove:

Maayatan: Maaya, Baby-bear/-girl, Bunny-bear/-butt/-love, Channy-bear/-buns, Little-girl/-mama, Maaya-bear, My-chan/-tan, MyMy-chan/-tan, Tan-a-lan, Tanny-bear :hearts

Chloe's got a ton of nicknames.
Chloester, pretty princess, prinsapressa, chlo-chlo, fattie (not cuz she's fat, just cuz she's huge), little girl, and girlie. Munchkin makes it's way in there a lot, too.

My fiancee's mum likes to call Clover Floss for some reason, Fiver gets called Nibbler because he loves to nibble on anything in reach and his colouration/nibbling attitude reminds us of Nibbler off futurama lol!
Don't know if it's really a nickname but Blue gets called Mr Grouchy a lot because he's allways thumping at anything and everything, he really doesn't like his peace to be disturbed!

I didn't realize how many nicknames Shadow has until I really thought about it. I call her: My Shadow, Shadow Baby, Baby, Baby Girl, Sassy Girl, Sweetie, Sugar Pie, Sweetie Pie...she answers to almost anything, especially if I shake the treat bag!

Latest posts

Back