What NEW tv shows are you watching? (New to you....can be an older show you've never seen before)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Currently a little over 5 minutes into Haven on hulu.com and enjoying it. (Its a ScyFy show).

I've been watching The Tudors. I don't know what pay channel it's on, we don't get any of those, but it went to Instant View on Netflix, so I've been watching it. Just finished watching all of Weeds on instant view, as well.
I watched the first disc of the first season of Madmen, but had a hard time getting into it. It's not instant view, so I don't know when, or if, I'll get around to the next disc.

i dont have cable...lol so i just watch dvds over again. i am a very loyal watcher to law and order svu and house though and that will never change...sadly i dont get the chance to keep up with new shows!

i have started watching The Gates and it is OK.

After your reccomendation i did watch Doll House and i watched it on HULU got caught up and then watched one episode and they canceled it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

BethM wrote:
I've been watching The Tudors.  I don't know what pay channel it's on, we don't get any of those, but it went to Instant View on Netflix, so I've been watching it.  Just finished watching all of Weeds on instant view, as well. 
I watched the first disc of the first season of Madmen, but had a hard time getting into it.  It's not instant view, so I don't know when, or if, I'll get around to the next disc. 

Beth, that's so funny, I think we have similar tastes and similar taste in other stuff! I really enjoyed Tudors on DVD (originally a Showtime show) and I watched up to season 3. Waiting for season 4 to go on Netflix. I started watching Weeds last week on Netflix streaming and I'm already up to season 3

Was also religiously watching reruns of NCIS for a while on USA network... started watching Bones on Netflix also, but Weeds got me all caught up in it so I'll probably get into Bones later. :coolness:

Ever since Cooking Channel debuted on cable, I've been recording Nigella Feasts and Nigella Express. I don't know if you guys know her but she's a woman from the UK who cooks with a real down-to-earth flair. I love watching her because she has the most wonderful descriptions of food. A British accent doesn't hurt either :)

kirbyultra wrote:
Beth, that's so funny, I think we have similar tastes and similar taste in other stuff!
:nod

I'll have to look for that Nigella Lawson show- I've never seen her on tv, but I love her cookbooks and her appearances on NPR.

The Good Guys on Fox. Very funny! :D

Also Last Chance Highway on Animal Planet when I remember.

Oh it's a show on here... It's British so maybe it's not well known outside Europe...

http://www.qi.com/tv/

They had a question about rabbits yesterday. It was pretty hilarious really. It's a quiz show but it's funny to watch. The comedians make it entertaining and yet you learn a lot as well. :biggrin2:

Nela wrote:
Oh it's a show on here... It's British so maybe it's not well known outside Europe...

http://www.qi.com/tv/

They had a question about rabbits yesterday. It was pretty hilarious really. It's a quiz show but it's funny to watch. The comedians make it entertaining and yet you learn a lot as well. :biggrin2:
Gotcha, cool! Wasn't sure what the letters were for, aha.:p

Lol I watch quite a lot of trash. My mum always 'Jen...you're a member of mensa...why the hell do you watch this rubbish tv? It's aimed at a certain type of person'. Lol and I just say cos i love it, and life is for enjoying.

Four Weddings, Dating in the Dark, America's Next Top Model. Those are the ones I have set up series links on the skybox for hahaha lol. Also.....Jeremy Kyle.....everyone loves a bit of jezzer, they jst don't wanna admit it :D Hahaha lol

ETS: Oh also LOVE Sex and the City, Lost, Prison Break and Friends. And I'm a huge Corrie freak. My Dad's from Liverpool so I am allowed :D

Jen

Covert Affairs
Leverage (first time watching it airing instead of via a friend)
Royal Pains
Pretty Little Liars
The Secret Life of the American Teenager (back into)
V (Kind of iffy I am a huge fan of the original.)
The Gates!!! LOVE IT!!!
Going to check out Haven.....
These I can watch online or tv. Other wise I wait till it is on dvd. Others but they aren't new.

I've actually been watching it since October but there is so much I've missed and most are reruns anyways I still feel very new to it:

NCIS

Its like the best show ever on TV :D

Latest posts

Back