What kind of bunny do I have

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud_the_bunny

Reaction score
So I just got my bunny last Saturday, but the people that have her to me didn't have any clue as to what kind or how old. I know the vet can tell me about how old she is but I figured I'd ask here if anyone knew what kind she is. Regardless of breed, I will still love her! ❤️

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1398527957.341710.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1398527997.419692.jpg

Awwwww, a sweet Dutch bunny. I've always wanted a Dutch bunny. that is the bunny i originally had planned to get. but you know how plans change all the time... wouldnt trade my lop Boomer for the world.

I really enjoy her company. She's been really sweet so far. The only problem I've had with her is last night she didn't seem to want to go to bed. She was kicking her legs everytime I tried to pick her up.

Such a cutie, rabbits can certainly be feisty at bed time when they don't want to go :p

Thanks. Yes, I'm still getting to know her. It'll be 2 weeks that I've had her on Saturday. 😊 I'm so glad I got her, and her personality has started to come out and she's such a great bunny! My 2 kids, 1 & 4, just love watching her run around the house and play!

Keep at it when it comes to picking her up. Most buns being prey animals do not like being picked up but it is a necessary evil. You can try giving her a treat after you pick her up for her to start associating being picked up with something good, even if it is just a few pellets.

Mine all get fed their pellets when I put them away. Judging by all of their reactions the pellets are very tasty as they all run as fast as they can to get to them.

Lol. I give her veggies before bed. So hopefully it'll get a bit better. 😊 she runs straight to her salad bowl as soon as I set her back in her house.

Latest posts

Back