What is your rabbits favorite (In your opinion) object?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtzchick

Reaction score
Just for kicks, what is your rabbits favorite object?

Peter's is this giant red cube, he loves to jump on top of it and hang out.. maybe it makes him feel taller lol. He also loves to rip the magazine on top to shreds :)
30sio45.jpg

Aw what a great photo!

Chewy and Anakin (pair) love to hide in their maze haven.
IMG_2087.jpg

Zoey is very skittish and she is hiding somewhere. she loves the bottom shelf of her cottontail cottage (because of her disabled leg she can't go to the other levels)

Zoey's partner Kinobe loves to stretch out on my bathroom floor. In my old apartment, he would actually sleep in the tub!
last005.jpg

Clover so far hasn't felt out a space of her own yet (I've had her for 2 weeks, trying to bond her to chewy/anakin)

Harvey's favorite thing is newspapers. I'll hear him shredding and digging from the other room. Then he'll do the dead bunny flop.

His favorite food is craisens. He will mob me for those and try to fit his too big head in the little bag.

Pippins favourite thing is his mate Merry! And Merry's favourite things are cardboard, newspaper and walls. -.-

But they both go nuts for parsley and pellets. ^.^

Turtle really loves the bell that we hung from the room of her cage. She makes her own music with it.

Isabelle loves an empty toilet paper tube. She plays fetch with herself all. day. long.

Natasha's favorite object is her stuffed friend, Butter.

7648_221656_200000004.jpg

I'm not sure she really considers Butter an "object", though.

7648_221657_230000000.jpg

Kimiko's favourite objects are...

Her "Spaceship" :p
P1060623.jpg

P1060645.jpg

and...
Her Hello Kitty veggie plate. She won't leave its side. As soon as she finishes all her greens, she will lay down next to eat, tossing it sometimes. :) Once we had friend came over and the friend accidentally kick her plate. Kimi would just grab it and tried to drag it away. It was so cute !

P1060659.jpg

Houdini's favorite is his "summer cabanna". There are tiles on the bottom, a blankie on top, and a breeze from the fan (left front side of photo). Cindi's favorite is the dig tank (fish tank for digging by the litter box on the right).

083-1.jpg

They do love to eat too though. All of them love to eat.
091-1.jpg

Indy loves his bed
005-3.jpg

Becky loves her cat. Granted the cat isn't an object.
100_1007.jpg

LOL!

The spaceship is tooooo cute! and awhh, I wish Peter got along with my dog, my dog gets too excited and wants to chase him, he's friendly and all but he scares Peter I think... :?

one of my bunny's favorite thing is my shoes!

He likes to try and chew on them (cloth shoes) but I don't let him. I do the... avoid bunny dance... around him when I have shoes on. His second favorite toy is a cardboard box.

Latest posts

Back