What is your fashion ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Reaction score
So I've decided to get to know y'all better ! As a person who loves fashion all over the world, I'm curious what your closet looks like !

My type of fashion :
Since I've grown to be a more feminine person, I've grown to like pleated skirts and etc. I absolutely love kawaii things, and lolita fashion. My usual outfit consist of a skirt, leggings, oversized kawaii sweaters from online, ribbon necklaces, super adorable earrings, and minimal makeup. One thing I wish that was in my closet was lolita dresses ! Lolita is a type of Harajuku street fashion, and it looks very over the top and has lots of elements (I recommend you search it up because I didn't really explain it well ;-; ). Even though a lot of people think I dress a little bit different (insert weird), I love what I wear and will continue to do what I love !

.*・゚☆Thanks For Reading !☆゚・* .​

I'm not super big into fashion, but I have a certain style I guess.

I like to wear bootcut and bell-bottom jeans, I like to wear longer T-shirts and baggy sweatshirts. I'm more of a tomboy so I don't wear dresses or skirts unless I absolutely have to

I wear mostly sweeters and jeans mostly, so I have a quite boring wardrobe. My clothes cover me because they are often oversized.

But I love skirts and dresses, specially the cute ones. My social anxiety and other reasons cause me to feel really uncomfortable when I wear clothes like that. I only wear it when I’m around people I have a certain amount of trust.

For example: A nice skirt with leggings, an oversized sweater and under I use a shirt. I often combine it with boots. As accessory I have a few cute chokers, my favorite is the one with golden butterflies on it. I also have really beautiful dresses that are either chick, cute, casual or if I want to dress up a bit. So I can dress professional or not.

My style depends on what the weather is like. If it is hot outside, I will wear sport shorts with an oversized t-shirt. If I want to look nicer, I will wear a solid colored shirt with jean shorts or jeans. Sometimes for Church, I will wear a cute dress. In the winter months, I mostly wear jeans or leggings with a sweater or an oversized sweatshirt. I am not a fan of necklaces on myself, but I think they look so cute on other people, so I don't wear them. I normally will wear a scrunchie on my wrist, but they always gets covered in pet fur since one of my cats likes attacking scrunchies.

I typically wear oversized sweatshirts with jeans. If it's super hot out I typically still wear the sweatshirt but I will wear Jean shorts. I don't really wear dresses of skirts unless I have to.

My fashion is simple, most times work clothes in black/grey (Engelbert Strauss, with company branding), apart from that I really like old, worn, faded pieces. Some shirts and sweaters I use for decacdes. Trousers are all that black utility style many pocket design work stuff. Belt is a german army belt I use for about 30 years now, pretty good, used it once as a harness to get out of a window, using an parachute as rope (no, it wasn't really an emergency).
Footwear is either nothing, steel caped working shoes, or rubber boots. Only for hiking I use that 20yo shoes that are still better than the steel caps for that.

I have nice stuff, mostly presents, I just don't like to wear it.

Only nice thing I ever bought myself, and actually use, is that suit I got for workmates weddings.

Oo! I LOVE kawaii, lolita fashion, I never wear it but I love seeing others wear it, so kawaii~! I mostly wear korean inspired fashion 🤎 Example: cute tennies, big sweaters with a collared button up underneath so the collar comes out of my sweater neckline!! Always be yourself and wear what you love! There are no rules to ✨fashion ✨
♡ ~('▽^人)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back