What is your bunny named and why?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your bunny/bunnies names and why did you name them that? My bunny is named basil because he loves basil and I just really like the name. I also really like the plant 😀. Any time I have basil in my hand he runs right up to me and just takes it from my hand. 😂
Our bunny is named Silver mostly because of his coloring but also my son collects silver coins

Attachments

• 8A32B2D2-ABDD-4837-B01C-22454BFB687A.jpeg
    8A32B2D2-ABDD-4837-B01C-22454BFB687A.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 3
My bunny’s name is Felix. He had no special story behind his name. I just like his name. Which is not my normal. All my other pets have meaning behind their names.
I forgot to post a picture of my stinker butt.

Attachments

• 8D4BB974-FCC9-47B4-A428-431B7D6A9837.jpeg
    8D4BB974-FCC9-47B4-A428-431B7D6A9837.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 2
This is my rabbit Downy. He was named Down by his foster mother when he was a bunny because his ears point down. He had two other brothers. One brother was named Uppp and the other brother was named Updown.
My first thought was the fabric softener he’s downy soft 🥰

What is your bunny/bunnies names and why did you name them that? My bunny is named basil because he loves basil and I just really like the name. I also really like the plant 😀. Any time I have basil in my hand he runs right up to me and just takes it from my hand. 😂
Not very inventive I afraid I got rabbit roo and mini moo...

I call my bunny Harvey Fuzzfoot because i thought it sounded like a cool private eye persona like the detective novels i was into reading at the time. Lol
Basil is a great name too 👍

I loved reading these origin stories..
Here's mine
My first male rabbit was Kung-foo Bunny. Just like Kung-Fu Panda, but a bunny. He was such a sweet heart, jumped and did so many binkies a day, it was a perfect name! He did kung-fu everywhere he went Lol.

The white rabbit in my profile pic is Ghost. My brother named her after the wolf in Game of Thrones. Pure white, it suits her in terms of looks. However, she's a very laid back, chilled rabbit. She's a queen though.

Lastly, my youngest, is Pandora. Like Pandora's box. I didn't know it when I named her, but boy does that name suit her perfectly. She is a trouble-maker, very feisty and energetic, lives by her own rules. I wouldn't have her any other way.

I have Ellie (gold) and Juno (black) .. they're lionhead/holland lop sisters going on their 10th week :)

I got Ellie from the movie Ice Age (lol) and Juno from a street name I happened to pass by.. the two names together just sounded cute to me and my two girls are really growing into it !

Attachments

• IMG_4973.jpg
    IMG_4973.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4974.jpg
    IMG_4974.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 4
I have Ellie (gold) and Juno (black) .. they're lionhead/holland lop sisters going on their 10th week :)

I got Ellie from the movie Ice Age (lol) and Juno from a street name I happened to pass by.. the two names together just sounded cute to me and my two girls are really growing into it !
Your bunnies are so cute! ❤

My doublemain lionhead is named SmurphyMurphy CooperTrooper Pooper. He is a rescued abandoned. At first his name was just Murphy because every time my bunny wranglers would go out to try to wrangle him, he wasn't there; Murphys law..
the Smurphy part came to help him feel a bit more relaxed (sounded nicer when we called him). The CooperTrooper came from him being a "trooper" with a story (which I had the name picked before the bun ..I wanted to give my home to one with a story, a trooper). His last name,Pooper is his late wife's past name.

Then my little lop is named LittleMiss MooMoo.. she was just a little miss when I saved her from a pet food store. And her MooMoo because I couldn't think of anything else and her black and while cow colouring 🤷
She didn't get her husbun's last name, because she is a "Miss" 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20200913_142555705.jpg
    IMG_20200913_142555705.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 3
My rabbit is named Hawkeye. I got her from a rabbit rescue in the area I live. The rabbit rescue named her that because when she was abandoned she was attacked by a Hawk and survived it. Someone noticed her during/ after the attack ( the rescue told me she had cuts, missing skin/fur and a few other injuries on her when she first arrived to them. Some are still evident like one of her ears has cut areas and her back has nerve damage/some pain that is being managed with medicine from the vet). I liked her name because it was apart of her life story thus far. It fits her very well.

She does still scare easily about anything literally. I think she has PTSD after the attack but I also have PTSD so me and her have this understanding of each other. I always try to make sure she feels safe and let her know what things are ( example, if I use the blender for a smoothie I tell her that “I’m turning the blender on” and when I’m finish I tell her “the blender is finished”). This has helped her a lot.

She still sassy and bristly( I think that’s how she survived, she loves to box her toys with her strong hand(s) and punch things down when she plays. She also is the only rabbit I’ve owned that sharpens her own nails ( literally she bites them short and cone shaped with pointy sharp tips, it’s way too short for me to cut without hurting her so I don’t cut them). But she is sweet too once she warms up to you.

The rabbit rescue told me I was the only person that met her that she let me put her in my lap during the first time meeting her. She also gave me one lick so I knew I had to adopt and take her home almost four years ago ☺. She gives me plenty of kisses now and loves to always get plenty of pets. We’ve had many adventures and fun together.

She’s almost 7 years old and I hope she has a few(I’m sure every owner wishes it was forever) more years left in her. Everyday I wake up she is one of the first things I see. I love Hawkeye and her name fits her completely!

Attachments

• 4B060AE9-D60A-4DA8-9188-C98C033D1101.jpeg
    4B060AE9-D60A-4DA8-9188-C98C033D1101.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 53DB3696-7BFA-4D69-8AB1-BA6E6D333F46.jpeg
    53DB3696-7BFA-4D69-8AB1-BA6E6D333F46.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BB72447A-0745-4B23-9334-B2B6F21B3173.jpeg
    BB72447A-0745-4B23-9334-B2B6F21B3173.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back