What is up with this forum site

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieBelle

Reaction score
I joined not too long ago. I am a serious bunny lover and all around animal lover. I posted a thread to which I received ONE response. Meanwhile, I get notifications about new threads and see this person Jasminethebunny who constantly posts and apparently created a fake account and outright lied to people asking for help with a situation that never even existed. And she gets tons of responses. Is anyone here NOT for the drama? Jeez. Like legitimately cannot believe how much drama is on this site. It's appalling.

I joined not too long ago. I am a serious bunny lover and all around animal lover. I posted a thread to which I received ONE response. Meanwhile, I get notifications about new threads and see this person Jasminethebunny who constantly posts and apparently created a fake account and outright lied to people asking for help with a situation that never even existed. And she gets tons of responses. Is anyone here NOT for the drama? Jeez. Like legitimately cannot believe how much drama is on this site. It's appalling.

i dont see any drama really.. but im not here for whatever is going on... i just want to help my bunny be happy! Jasminethebunny has helped me a lot! same with i think with _____+theo i forgot the first half oops but uh i just got my bunny not too long ago and im happy to help with what i can!

I saw this in my email about posts about new threads. Can we just be here for the ACTUAL BUNNIES

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200520-083813_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200520-083813_Chrome.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 36
There was definitely some questionable statements from her. Whether there were fake accounts or not, people were trying to help a person out and they got frustrated with the conflicting information from this person. For me, I tend to click on "new posts" and comment on those that have had recent activity. It's unfortunate that you felt that your post was ignored, especially if it was something important. Sometimes it may be the case that someone doesn't know the answer either (just trying to give you possible reasoning).

There was definitely some questionable statements from her. Whether there were fake accounts or not, people were trying to help a person out and they got frustrated with the conflicting information. For me, I tend to click on "new posts" and comment on those that have had recent activity. It's unfortunate that you felt that your post was ignored, especially if it was something important. Sometimes it may be the case that someone doesn't know the answer either (just trying to give you possible reasoning).
yes she is right! i actually found my bunny by going to new posts then posts with no replies! i do it quite often and try to help if i can!

I saw this in my email about posts about new threads. Can we just be here for the ACTUAL BUNNIES
Obviously I'm late to the game lol. Just read that thread. Guess they were her fake accounts. Well it's over and done now. Before the drama happened, things around here were about the rabbits, I can assure you that. Now we can go back to our regular programming.

Obviously I'm late to the game lol. Just read that thread. Guess they were her fake accounts. Well it's over and done now. Before the drama happened, things around here were about the rabbits, I can assure you that. Now we can go back to our regular programming.

i agree and it is behind us. i didnt even know what was happening

There are going to be people who try to get money from others anywhere you go. Sometimes for true legit reasons and other times they are scamming. It is hard to know online. I have not see too much drama but I do not read all posts.

There was definitely some questionable statements from her. Whether there were fake accounts or not, people were trying to help a person out and they got frustrated with the conflicting information from this person. For me, I tend to click on "new posts" and comment on those that have had recent activity. It's unfortunate that you felt that your post was ignored, especially if it was something important. Sometimes it may be the case that someone doesn't know the answer either (just trying to give you possible reasoning).

She ended up admitting the account was fake and she apologized but it was very odd. Claiming a rabbit was dying etc.... just unsure what mentality would make someone want to post stuff like that when it is untrue. I came on here to find avid rabbit lovers like myself. And I think I will definitely find some! I will ignore the drama! Was just surprised that is what I continuously was seeing pop up. But thank you for your response. Your explanation does make a lot of sense

She ended up admitting the account was fake and she apologized but it was very odd. Claiming a rabbit was dying etc.... just unsure what mentality would make someone want to post stuff like that when it is untrue. I came on here to find avid rabbit lovers like myself. And I think I will definitely find some! I will ignore the drama! Was just surprised that is what I continuously was seeing pop up. But thank you for your response. Your explanation does make a lot of sense
She's a young girl. Although it's not really an excuse, that's really all that I can come up with. I think now that people have got the clarification they needed, it's done. I do agree that the situation was odd though.

It may be a little too late, but welcome to the forum! :)

Can we please stop starting new threads on this topic? It just creates more drama. Most people involved have moved on and view it as a bump in the road. This forum is awesome and you’ll gain a lot from it. Sorry but can we close this thread? @JBun
Not trying to be rude by closing the thread but I think it’s best for everyone to steer clear of this conversation.

She's a young girl. Although it's not really an excuse, that's really all that I can come up with. I think now that people have got the clarification they needed, it's done. I do agree that the situation was odd though.

It may be a little too late, but welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you! I appreciate that:) still pretty new but starting to learn my way around

And don’t worry, we’re all here to help you. My questions don’t always get answered but that’s kind of inevitable. Stick around, it’s a great place :) and welcome!

I am doubtful she is a young girl, some people on all internet sites get a kick out of deception and manipulation. Something there is not right. Please do not judge this forum by that user, or any other contrived profiles this person creates. You can say you are 12 but in reality be 40 years older. This forum is loaded with authentic bunny parents. If a post feels contrived, please don't respond or give them the constant drama they are hooked on and will say anything to get. Its disturbing.

I am doubtful she is a young girl, some people on all internet sites get a kick out of deception and manipulation. Something there is not right. Please do not judge this forum by that user, or any other contrived profiles this person creates. You can say you are 12 but in reality be 40 years older. This forum is loaded with authentic bunny parents. If a post feels contrived, please don't respond or give them the constant drama they are hooked on and will say anything to get. Its disturbing.

I agree. I don't think a 12 year old would find her attention seeking ways fulfilled here on this forum. But who knows. I agree and I'll admit I was a little brash with my original post but I couldn't believe the drama I was reading, ON A RABBIT forum! I was a bit impatient but I'm glad I posted this because I have seen the true animal lovers come out. So thank you all!

I do believe she is 12. Let’s all move on. @JBun can we close this thread? Hopefully this will be the last one on the topic.

While I wasn't aware or part of the drama, I want you to know that there are real bunny lovers here! You WILL get the responses you need for help! Sometimes it just takes a while. I had to swap thread topics to get some bonding help once, but when I did the post blew up and I received loads of tips and assistance from people who love bunnies and want to see mine thrive just as much as their own. Don't be discouraged! It'll work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back