What is the difference between ringtone and ringback tones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I was just looking into that...

Ringtones are what you hear when your phone rings.

Ringback tones are what your callers hear when they call you...instead of the regular "rrriiinnggg rrriiinnggg"...for verizon it costs $1.99/yr for the subscription and $.99/month.

I purchased 1 ringtone for now. My favorite song by No Doubt, Underneath it all.

I have to tell you this. Mind you I just ordered that ringtone last night so I am not used to hearing a song as a ringer.

I was checking the sidewalk to see if it is icy so we can get my last pay check.

I heard a woman's voice, looked everywhere outside thinking someone was talking to me. Then it dawned on me that it was my phone talking to me singing,

Your really lovely, Underneath it all,
If you really love me Underneath it all.

My husband just shook his head probably thinking what an idiot. lol

I have a question for you too.

My husband has 5 cell phones on his bill. One for him, his dad, brother, brother's wife and brother's daughter. All family plan.

Under his brother's cell number and his niece they both got megabite charges.

What could be used with megabite.

It is verizon wireless as well.

JadeIcing wrote:
they went on to the net.
That is what I thought. His brother has email access on his phone. So I don't know yet. My hub has called the rep on her own cell phone. So he is waiting for her to return the call.

Latest posts

Back