What is the cutest thing your bunny does!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Hermelin

Reaction score
I have a trio of bunnies, so I’ll just take the cute things they all do:

Odin: When he begs for treats or cuddles and when he binky
42B0E261-4C94-4A29-BD77-4C207AC0987F.jpg

Lilja: When she press her head towards my cheek to get kisses on her head.

Just a random picture of Lilja:
IMG_5559.jpg

Toste: When he flop on the side but he also look cute when look questionably at me.
IMG_5879.jpg

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
I have a trio of bunnies, so I’ll just take the cute things they all do:

Odin: When he begs for treats or cuddles and when he binky
View attachment 45728

Lilja: When she press her head towards my cheek to get kisses on her head.

Just a random picture of Lilja:
View attachment 45729

Toste: When he flop on the side but he also look cute when look questionably at me.
View attachment 45727
Oden looks like he could get away with murder! He’s so cute! Lilja is so pretty! And Toste looks like he gets all the treats! Your trio are so cute!

Hermelin

Reaction score
Oden looks like he could get away with murder! He’s so cute! Lilja is so pretty! And Toste looks like he gets all the treats! Your trio are so cute!
I think the reasons why my parents let Odin to keep on living indoors free roaming and love him so much it’s that he knows how to act cute and innocent.

He can chew cables, shoes, handbags and so on. Everyone will forgive him but Lilja and Toste can’t escape because they don’t know how to act cute and earn favor from my parents.

My parents and my little brother thinks Toste it’s the not so cute bunny. So he’s the least favorite among my family. My parents love Odin and my little brother loves Lilja. But Toste personality it’s showing more now when he trust humans. So maybe he will win some hearts :)

IMG_4435.jpg

Mehidk

Reaction score
I think the reasons why my parents let Odin to keep on living indoors free roaming and love him so much it’s that he knows how to act cute and innocent.

He can chew cables, shoes, handbags and so on. Everyone will forgive him but Lilja and Toste can’t escape because they don’t know how to act cute and earn favor from my parents.

My parents and my little brother thinks Toste it’s the not so cute bunny. So he’s the least favorite among my family. My parents love Odin and my little brother loves Lilja. But Toste personality it’s showing more now when he trust humans. So maybe he will win some hearts :)

View attachment 45730
Aw, Toste's personality will hopefully shine through soon! I love seeing photos of the Trio :)

bunnylove2024

Reaction score
Tosye will be in the gang soon! How could she not, with her pretty colors and floppy ears!

Hermelin

Reaction score
Tosye will be in the gang soon! How could she not, with her pretty colors and floppy ears!
Myself also call him ugly and laugh. It’s certain ways he will look really funny and make me laugh. I often find myself asking him why he look like that. I love when he have one of his ears up and one down. It happens when he’s really curious.

Latest posts