What is he doing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiraeth.21

Reaction score
I've been with my bunny for a little over a week now. I like to do my stuff in the living room. Tonight he's been bumping his nose into my feet and running under my legs. When I reach to pet him, he shies away but then goes back into bumping me again. He also jumps up onto the couch and sniffs/ bumps me. What is he doing, lol? He's been doing this for the last half hour.

I've attached videos, for example. In the first video, I moved my feet cause he nipped me. Ignore my cardboard table, lol. I've just recently moved. XD

You got a playful bunny that’s for sure, look at those zoomies! So cute. The head bumping could mean he wants your attention to pet him. You said he shies away from you, try using some veg or small treat to intice him, otherwise he’s just being a silly guy.

That bunny is soooo flipping cute! Aww those zoomies. Wish that my lop would be half as energetic as yours is. Mine is a lazy loner bum of a bun. Still love him though but i adore your fellow's energy!

He's investigating you and becoming more comfortable with you! He's doing great!

Do be careful of your computer cord. Once he decides to investigate that, he can chew through it in literally a couple seconds. Cords are typically a favorite "chew toy" of rabbits.

Latest posts

Back