What in the world is wrong with the humans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callaway

Reaction score
Lately my humans have been doing some strange stuff. They move all my living room obstacles and then jump and lay on the floor and lift things. I dont like it. They move the human sit place against my Castle and my cover board they use for their water bowls against my house! Ive about had enough of it!:no: STOP! I keep running over to them while they're hopping to tell them I dont like it and they shoo me away! Today they even locked me in my house which they only do when the light goes away! Ive had it! Do any of you have this type of trouble behavior with your humans?

hi this iz olivia. My hooman iz stoopid sometimes, she moves my hay(no hooman do you know how much time it took to make that hay pile?) and my cardboard box(i didn't put it there for you to move hooman) and she moves my toys around ALL THE TIME!!!!! hoomans iz stoopid sometimes.

we agwee! We maks big mess, she cleen it away! I get awl deerty wif hay on my noze and she wypes it off!!! Hoomans r dum! they r sooooo dum!

olivia again, and my hooman is stoopid cos she names her account pipsqueak what's wrong with having all her forum names olivia tonks?? i haz a good name!! but i like pip so's i will let it go this once.

Me thinks that hoomans can be tupid too! But dey can be Wery nice at times! The wors thing for me iz that I'm a house rabit so i haz to always cope with my hoomans moving my toys when they are cleansing (what iz the point in cleansing up if yous are dust gonna make a mess agains)! Anyways. Got to go know, Me thinks mommy's about to wakes up! Don't know what will happen if she finds me on her coputer!

:goodluck
MERLIN

Hey guyzz it's Tucker here!! I say we need to juss keep makes a mess!! My hooman is always moving stuff of mine around too... I juss keep bringen it back to where I want it! Eventually ill win I swear of it!!

Latest posts

Back