What (environment) temp is ideal for nurturing a 4 week old kit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you plan on keeping her you'll have to name her Mrs. If Mister accepts her that is. Also I'd love to see some pics of your Chonky boy! All lops are fluffy chonks imo. 🤣🤣🤣

Aww....its unfortunate so many people don't realize HOW GREAT they are as pets and how bad they need loving homes. Its funny, I've been noticing more commercials & media including rabbits ... maybe it will start changing. Its true many aren't as willing to take on a more "mature" bun .... (likely those who never had one) cuz with a mature one - you KNOW the personality you are getting with them & can be better matched better ! The Sanctuary I volunteer with actually helps to "match" a rabbit to the adopter ! I have had sooo many adult buns come through here I would have loved to keep !!!!!

Yes definitely, I live in a college/heavy tourism area, so there are options there upon occasion. I screen my adopters thoroughly though.

Yes definitely, I live in a college/heavy tourism area, so there are options there upon occasion. I screen my adopters thoroughly though.
Mister & Misses ... She'll have to go by Mistress until shes permanent lol.. Here's a pict of him....

Attachments

• Mr.jpg
    Mr.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 4
Omg, he looks like a stuffed animal, how cute! 😍 That photo is perfect mine never stay still long enough to pose. What a well mannered lil guy! He's super posh!!! 😄

Latest posts

Back