What does your bunny love?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there something that your bunny goes crazy for? Could be a favorite treat, favorite toy, par of the body getting pet, etc.,

Since I have four of them, they all go for different things. Lady loves Sweet Potato Rabbit treats and dried apples. She will not eat fresh apples (I wonder why?). Lady is a Holland Lop. Brooke loves and eats anything. Food in general for Brooke is good, but she LOVES Watermelon! She was eating one today and licking her lips! My first two rabbits Chico and Chica dwarf Agouti brother and sister love tomato! They also love Red Lettuce.

Vanessa

Moo really loves his carrot flavored yogie drops. He goes crazy. I start calling his name, but he doesn't get interested until I start shaking his bag of yogies, and he just goes insane. :)

Mine all like different things. BB loves a fresh, clean fleece to lay on, she won't get off a freshly washed one for a good hour after I give it to her.
Cocoa likes her treat bowl, she will move it for me at cage cleaning time and, to clean it, I wipe it out while in her cage. She gets a bit crazy if she can't see that bowl.
Pizza has to have her hay in her sleeping cubby and, delight in putting fresh in there (acts like a doe getting ready to kindle with her haystache routine.
Tips comes running for fresh chickweed or clover.
Racetrack loves time in the exercise pen to just run in circles.
MC will go nuts for leaf lettuce and spinach.
Skittles likes to play with the water nibbler and can make it squirt fairly well - messy but her has fun doing it so, I let him. (he had a plastic bottom cage with absorbent pads for that reason.)
Cotton likes strawberries.
Sylver loves fresh alfalfa.
Tubby just wants to be petted non stop.
Cali likes apple wood stick, hoard them in the back of her sleeping cubby.
Sassy loves blackberries.
M&M loves food period, anything edible gets her undivided attention.

BASIL !!! baby Boomer LOVES basil. will do anything to get at the basil plants... and buttons , he cant help himself chewing on all buttons when anyone holds him.

Gandalf goes crazy over parsley and kale. He also loves eating willow balls and lets not forget chasing the cats. If he has a few boxes and his tunnel out to play. With he loves making the room into an assault course and will run circuits thumping and binkying his way around it before collapsing full stretch on the sofa next to me, at which point he loves to get really close and have his ears rubbed.

Lunas favorite activities are digging and chewing. Her favorite foods are cilantro and parsley.

Sophie loves my kitty, Chipsie! She does all her best binkies for her and sniffs her like crazy. Last night for the first time, Sophie bowed her head so that Chipsie could groom her. Sadly, my cat doesn't want to groom her lol. So I snuck a little head rub in and made it seem like Chipsie was grooming her. Sophie tooth purred immediately:)

She also goes wild for baby arugula and basil and purple carrots:)

Lady loves chewing and digging, being petted behind her ears, and eating persil!

Ellie loves chewing on cardboard and eating raisins. Her favorite thing now though, is the my new sea grass mat that I got for her. She loves it. She chews on it all the time and flops out on it.

But I think cardboard is her favorite thing.

Oxbow's freeze dried strawberry treats. She acts like a fool, lol.

My bunny absolutely loves strawberrys she goes crazy for them !

Latest posts

Back