What do you read?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Kindle and never go anywhere without it. I've even been known to read in long checkout lines at the market. I especially love that I can check out digital library books for the Kindle without ever leaving my house! I loved The Hunger Games, the Twilight series, and I am currently reading Robert Sandford's Virgil Flowers series.

I don't get a chance to read as much as I would like but when I do I like murder or suspense stories (although tha'ts not all I read)

I have a Kindle which I love because I can browse the book store without leaving the house ;) Right now I am reading The Bunny Lover's Complete Guide To House Rabbits by The Bunny Guy and You Don't Want To Know by Lisa Jackson.

The Horse Whisperer was one of my favorite books :)

Read The Ten Trusts by Jane Goodall and Mark Bekoff! Very moving, but it makes you rethink aspects about your life! I am trying to become a vegetarian now! Oh yeah...A Child Called It was very moving too.

I just finished reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, for the second time. I read it on PDF cause I'm always broke, but I finally ordered the physical book because of all the old photographs in it.

Some other books I love:

Yokota Officers Club
Chinese Cinderella
Changeling/Darkling/Witchling (all one series)
His dark materials Series
Dark Reflections Trilogy
Vampire Academy Series
Bloodlines/Golden Lily/Indigo Spell (all one series)
Sarah's Key
The Weight of Silence
Artemis Fowl Series.

As you can tell I'm a BIG reader. It's become a problem as of late because I read through books in about 2 or 3 days, and then finding books I like is so hard. I'm thinking of starting a walk up to to the library, so I can read more books lol.

Latest posts

Back