What Do You Love About Your Bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is so cute my goodness 😍 I love hearing about everyone's buns.

For my babies, I have different reasons to love them. Their personalities are so unique and it's funny to watch them do silly bun things. Skippy does zoomies like a pit bull. She runs and tornadoes all around the living room when she's excited, in addition to extremely high binkies that are so cute to watch. I wish I had video to share with you.

Quinn isn't necessarily calmer, but I have had her since she was very young, so she's just my little cuddle bug. I can lay with her on my bed and she'll snuggle in beside me for pets, and even when she's irritated with me holding her or being nippy, she's still my sweet girl.

Overall, raising bunnies was not what I thought it'd be. It's a freakin' ride, and an experience that I was not prepared for. But I'm glad I have them. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
So sweet!

We had about a week to prepare for him after we found him. I'm part of a halloween group on fb and posted his primary photo there. They came up with some great vampire names; you can't see so well but he has one very blue eye and one 'marble' eye so there were a lot of underworld and 'Lestats' lol. But Gomez struck a chord when I looked at him.

I told my daughter and her husband-the first response was 'Selena gomez?' Ugh, NO! He was the 60's Gomez Adams through and through to me so I said to my other daughter (who was laughing her fool head off at my face to that reference) 'This little dude will have the full Graziani name lol (our last name). So he is officially dubbed Gomez Adams Graziani lol. My mother's day present was an Adams family sign from my younger daughter for his cage lol.

View attachment 48078View attachment 48079View attachment 48080
That is adorable and a great story! I love his sock!

Our avatar is Nikki, short for Bunnicula, the main character in "The Celery Stalks at Midnight" about a rabbit "vampire" that drains only vegetables. Our boy Spike was a medium size mix with some Dutch and Black Otter in the mix--beautiful rabbit. The most unique thing were his eyes--one was 2/3 blue and 1/3 brown and his other was 1/3 blue and 2/3 brown--not the kind of hetero-chromia you usually see.

When we first got Cosmo, he was a biting little monster--re-homed a few times and was on "death row" in Northern Calif because of his bad behavior. We stopped that in the first 2 days and he's become very user friendly and wants attention now and is very affectionate and friendly.
How did you help modify his behavior? So kind of you to adopt him.

Latest posts

Back