what do you do when you get really bored?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtzchick

Reaction score
Sometimes, when I get extremely bored and have finished everything for the day, I like to do crazy fantasy make up on either myself or my boyfriend (yes, he lets me put make up on him... he's a keeper;)). Last night I went crazy and first somewhat aged myself.... except for the eyes.... and then I enlarged my features and made myself look like a cartoon character (if you put a fake wig on) ... anyways here are some pictures. Does anyone else here do really quirky things when they're really bored?

s3dqaw.jpg

23vx2xk.jpg

69nh8k.jpg

Wow I'm jealous of your bone structure, model ;)
When I'm really bored I tend to just mess around with my computer, play the sims, watch youtube videos and stuff like that.

thanks... I think most of it is actually an illusion, I purposely wanted to create a dramatic effect in the bone structure.

Yeah, I mess around with my computer alot too... we just bought a nintendo wii so we basically have been playing wii games a lot. It's fun.

I mostly play with the bunnies :p When they get tired of my company, I move on to the guinea pig, the dog and if the time is alright, the chinchilla. If I have access to a car, we'll go out to the horses.

If nothing else, I mess around on the computer, play wii or read.

You look REALLY familiar (under the make up LOL!). But I don't suppose you've ever lived/worked around the Chicago area...? Strange.

When I get super bored, I think too much, and I start missing my family/significant other back home. So I make up goofy jingles/ballads (depending on my mood) and leave people voicemails. Only people I know and who I know will think it's silly/funny to get a random voicemail from me though. Most people don't mind it and it lets them know I was thinking about them. :)

when I"m bored, usually I just go on the computer (like howrse.com which is an online sim game I guess.) and then I also like to write 9I"m writing a book about the life of my rabbit), and also when I"m bored I make (work on making) scrapbooks, cards and jewelry. :)

Whenever really bored I'll take the dogs for a walk, or find a movie to watch on Netflix, or go on the computer (love online puzzles). I used to read a lot, but now only tend to do that once I've gone to bed.

Of course, another really bored thing I do is shop. ;)

LOL pretty cool pics, I've done stuff like that too, playing with make up, I should do that more often..
I also like to listen to librivox free audiobooks, watch tv shows, spend time on the web...

but the best is to go to websites where there are petitions for animals, I try to sign ALL of them (especially the old, which not too many people sign anymore, after they're not on the 1st page of the website). I can use my time to help animals, it's rewarding. I usually go to care2.com, they have lots of petitions for animals and environment.

The makeup is what I used to do, one day I covered my whole entire face in heavy bronzer. Then the Mormans knocked on my door...I think I scared some of them haha. Now I just tend to make crazily elaborate meals, even if it's only me for dinner I'll end up eating something crazy haha.

Oh, and i forgot the most important, of courseeee, I play with my bunny when I'm bored, clean his cage, buy him toys...and take literally hundreds of pictures of him

Haha I think it's awesome your bf lets you put make up on him, holtzchick!

Me, I don't have a set hobby, I go through phases, and when I don't have a set phase, I read. Trouble is, right now I have three hobbies all at once! Right now I'm tearing up clothes I don't wear/like, and re-designing them. I don't think the results are too bad for someone who only knows how to embroider, and no idea how to use a sewing machine! Hand sewing sucks though...
I'm also playing around with christmas card designs on photoshop, plus, I'm also loving make up at the moment! I'm planning on doing Poison Ivy next, just as soon as this allergy rash on my skin clears up. :D

Latest posts

Back