What do you do for a living?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a bunny slave.
Anything that has to do with rabbits, I am there. I have 1 rabbit, but if I get more, my wife will kill me. But I bunnysit, foster and take care of the rabbits at the shelter.

To support this addiction, I work everyday for a Bean Sprout company. I set up the packaging machines, package the Bean Sprouts, and then deliver the sprouts to stores, restaurants and warehouses.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
I'm a college student. Next year is my student teaching year, then I'll be teaching elementary school :D Can't wait!
Me too! This is my last year till graduation and then I'll be student teaching. Isn't it the most fun major ever! Half of my classes involve finger painting and hanging out with kids. I love where I'm headed so much that it's the only thing that gets my through my crappy job. I'm a cashier at a dollar store. It's cool getting to meet so many different people, but you wouldn't believe the wacko's I get freaking out over a dollar and I've heard enough "can I get a price check?" jokes to last me three life times.

Home health aid assisting seniors and the TBI community, support my hobbies I clean houses and do yard work on the side. Also selling heirloom seedlings this spring as there no suppliers in my area, and demand for them. I also have a humane son who graduates this year, two dogs, and a cat.

My job title is "Publication Assistant". I work for a Canadian publisher that publishes 15 different scientific journals along with 11 client journals. My role is to go through the submitted manuscripts once they've been accepted in-house (after they've gone through a peer review process) and prepare them for the copy editors. I also check papers for approval during the preparation for print and web, and will sometimes check and approve entire issues. It's a lot of work, very demanding and often stressful, but I love it. :)

I work in the giftware industry (lower end company) I run the office here in Markham ON. The head office is in Montreal. I do everything in the office, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Customer Service, Showroom Manager. Believe i get paid diddly squat for what I do. But circumstances made me take this job. I'm looking but not alot of jobs at the moment.

Stupidest thing i ever did was let my Nursing (LPN) licencelapse a few years ago. At that time I had a very good office job (laid off with another co-worker because my boss was going through a divorceand didn't want to pay his wife so he made it look like he couldn't afford to keep staff so he didn't have to pay her as much) NICE GUY. To get my licence back it's about 1 year of upgrading and with no money coming in it's kinda hard. Now if i got laid off I could get out wonderful government to pay for my schooling.

Lots of very interesting jobs on here.

Susan:)

I now am employed times 3 and a full time student. :p I work full time in a group home, I'm a part time cashier, and I'm a part time behavioral aide for developmentally delayed kids. :) I don't know how it always happens but bunnies were mentioned in the interview. :p

I do quality control at a communications cable manufacturer. I am also the web designer, do pricing and product updates on the web, the image library coordinator, a member of the safety committee, and a member of the quality awareness committee.... I wear many hats.

I am a Program Manager for a large IT company. I have been in the IT industry for over 15 years...it's been tough at times, however very rewarding also. My wife has been a home child-care provider for over 13 years. We are newbie bunny slaves since July 30th, 2011 :)

This is such a cool post!
I'm currently a student halfway through my sophomore year going into Secondary Education. I also work part-time at a retail store, part-time as a receptionist and as a musician.
Oh and full-time as a rabbit chew-toy.:biggrin2:

Bailee, what college are you going to? I noticed you live near me. I'm at WCC right now, but plan on transferring to Eastern next fall.

i feel like a loser...ha...

i am a maid.
i am a chef.
i scrub out litter boxes and give out the fat cuttings to beggers.
mm...i change diapers and wipe butts all day while playing dress up and making my kids a fairy in 1, 2, 3 :)
i make sure theres food in the house
and clean dishes
and that we have $ to buy food...and pay the other bills. like buy that new elmo movie that came out... :)
i am a teacher
i am a taxi driver

im a stay at home mom and when i say it like that it sucks, but when i list everything i do i feel a bit better :)

I am staying home with our toddler currently, but I also run our cattle farm. I will be returning to finish my master's in molecular biology once our boy is fully potty trained. Hubby is a family doctor. We met when we were both in the military. I was a naval officer onboard warships and hubby was a Navy doctor.

It is hard to stay home after always working in rather exciting jobs (in the military during the war). To keep myself happy, I am studying a foreign langauge and playing both the violin and the viola.

In the summer I am a contract archeologist, which includes CRM(Cultural Resource Management) for Penndot, and independent contracting for property owners. Come colder weather, I pick up another job which is currently as Manager at a local organic health food store, which is alot of fun!

I will be attending graduate school next fall so I can work in academia as that's really my cup of tea.

Also part time rabbit slave and head petter.

I'm unemployed.

But I do go into shelters and work with their "Harder to adopt" dogs and Bully Breeds. I want to end up working through Pit rescues then starting my own; with a variety of programs (Like shelter dogs/bully dogs for service animals, educational programs, Dog fighting rehabilitation).

I also want to take Dog training schooling through ABC (It's an online college) but moneys tight, and even though it isn't costly like most schools and my parents agreed to pay it they are backing out on helping me. :/

I'm a junior in High School. I plan to go to college and study Animal Science then go to vet school. I also raise Boer goats. I'm a bunny slave. I'm always busy if it's band, color guard/winter guard (Flags), 4-h, FFA, the goats, my horses, the rabbits, my dogs. I'm currently preparing to take the ACT. My friend took it as a freshman and got a 32! I'm also currently waiting for our news goat (kid) arrivals to be born. I'm also writing a story.

I currently get paid to play with under 4's! I assist in classes like baby gym and tumble tots, which works on a childs development and coordination. Next year I'm heading to university to study geology or geography, not sure yet!

Everyone here seems to have fun jobs :)
I am a student studying environmental science at Empire State College. I am also a freelance photographer. I mostly work as an event photographer for an assisted living community in lower westchester, NY. I also just started photo editing a book about the community.
I just wish I got paid to take care of my rabbit! Now that would be a good job!

Here is a look at my portfolio for anyone interested:
http://picturesbyandria.weebly.com/index.html

Andria:rabbithop

im in retail, just recently got my diploma in retail management and customer care.

im also one of those people who gets shouted at on a regular lol

Latest posts

Back