what do I do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
I would LOVE for Annie to be the cuddly type.But I've never gotten groomed or kissed. She seems lonely, so I put astuffed doggie and she cuddles with it and grooms it. But won't with meand I'm real lol. She wil however take all the grooming FROM me all shecan get. She's a taker, never the giver. :(

I'm jealous of those owners who's buns mock doggies, all active and everything.

Hi BunnyRae, is that Annie in your avatar. She's beautiful.

We have 4 bunnies Buttercup is the most lovable bunny you could everask for, he will jump up when you are on the sofa, he gives lots ofkisses he will even fall a sleep in your arms.

Wilbur & Jackie they are bonded (brother and sister) will notlet you touch them. If we are lucky we can get a brief petin. I got a kiss once about two years ago from Jackie it wasa mistake, I think she was trying to lick her lips and my arm was inthe way.

Daisy Mae is another one who doesn't kiss. If we're lucky wecan hold her for a couple of minutes. My hubby can carrry herfor a little longer than me. Maybe its his big hands. lol.

Soooska:apollo:

Don't feel bad,I own 3 and although 2are huge people lovers,I have only gotten kisses ONCE fromone of them and that was almost a year ago. The boys simply love peopleand gettin gpet but they are sticklers for giving it back. AlthoughMocha is more than willing to groom his friend, Zoey.

I've just learned to accept the truth, I'm just their loyalslave.;)Honestly, they have us fooled. We think we own them--truth be told, they own us.

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do,some rabbits just aren't cuddly rabbits! My two have never been thecuddly type and have never in the nearly 5 years I have owned themgiven me kisses. That doesn't mean they aren't friendly though, Millieis very playful and loves being played with and petted, Ruby on theother hand is a big love bug and will climb all over me wantingattention, although will rarely snuggle down next to me! All rabbitsare different and some just don't like being cuddled or giving outaffection, but they are affectionate and friendly in their ownindividual ways.:)

dont feel bad....our two aren't the real cuddlytype either....they will take all the petting we'll give them, but theydont like to be picked up and held or climb up in your lap.....theyseem to like things on their terms and no one elses.

Latest posts

Back