What do I do?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know!!! Doesn't it just turn your heart into an ooey gooey mess when you see them all snuggled up and so happy. Especially the superman flop. I love to see them do that together. A sign of complete relaxation and happiness 💕

Ooooh! I am SO glad for you all! May their bond last for a long, long time. May it never be broken by furniture rearrangement, vet trips, moving, or any other shenanigan that may come ahead!
It's so amazing, seeing them together like this. Looks-wise, Shen and Xiao remind me a little bit of Storm and Lümi, polar opposites, like ying and yang. As they lay side by side, it is cuteness overload!

Ooooh! I am SO glad for you all! May their bond last for a long, long time. May it never be broken by furniture rearrangement, vet trips, moving, or any other shenanigan that may come ahead!

Ain't that the truth! 🤣

Ain't that the truth! 🤣
TOTALLY. I still can't get over Lümi&Storm unbonding after moving just.... because? So i am over the moon that there's now another duo of rabbits that are dearly loved and taken excellent care of.

TOTALLY. I still can't get over Lümi&Storm unbonding after moving just.... because? So i am over the moon that there's now another duo of rabbits that are dearly loved and taken excellent care of.
I'm just glad the transition went as smoothly as it did. Then again, they've share the same room together since we got Xiao Wu, though separated, and Xiao Wu would find ways to sneak to Tu Shen's side when we are not paying attention. After some test runs with the two together, they showed they were meant to be together. They've been grooming each other (even before the blockade was taken down), eat together, use the litterbox together (which is hilarious when Xiao Wu begins throwing out pieces of hay she doesn't like), zoomy and binky on us in our sleep....
Sorry that Storm and Lümi unbonded during the move. :( Is there a way to attempt rebonding them?

I'm just glad the transition went as smoothly as it did. Then again, they've share the same room together since we got Xiao Wu, though separated, and Xiao Wu would find ways to sneak to Tu Shen's side when we are not paying attention. After some test runs with the two together, they showed they were meant to be together. They've been grooming each other (even before the blockade was taken down), eat together, use the litterbox together (which is hilarious when Xiao Wu begins throwing out pieces of hay she doesn't like), zoomy and binky on us in our sleep....
Sorry that Storm and Lümi unbonded during the move. :( Is there a way to attempt rebonding them?
That's why i'm so glad for you that you have successfully bonded fellas :)
Never rebonding mine, can't bring Lümi back from the grave, now can i?

Help! It's adorable!! Shen examining Peanut's water bowl. Let them out of the bedroom for a bit. Xiao Wu doesn't care. She flopped next to her food bowl. Shen is all sorts of excited to be out of the bedroom for a little bit.

IMG_20210609_192829.jpg
IMG_20210609_192812.jpg
IMG_20210609_192821.jpg

Latest posts

Back