What Did You Get Your Buns For Christmas?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
Well I ask my bunny what he would like for Christmas and he just looked at me. Didn't say anything. So I will let Santa take care of it lol. Just kidding I will give him a couple of branch's from a apple tree and part of a banana he really likes them.

Well I ask my bunny what he would like for Christmas and he just looked at me. Didn't say anything. So I will let Santa take care of it lol. Just kidding I will give him a couple of branch's from a apple tree and part of a banana he really likes them.

Haha, that's funny.

I haven't gotten the fuzzbutts anything yet, as if they aren't already spoiled though, lol.

I may order something online, I have to shop around.

I am having trouble figuring out what to get my KIDS for christmas, let alone the rabbits, LOL! But, at Petco they had this tray of dog treats that looked like they would enjoy it. Black Jack really likes the strawberry and peanut butter sandwich cookies. They get an occasional dog treat when we visit the pet store. They have ones that are fruit, veggie, and grain based with no animal by products. They really do enjoy them.

Barry doesn't care for or play with toys. He has a gajeelion of them but they just don't interest him. He loves pine cones and dried leaves and bark from the birch tree behind my son's house. We're asking Santa Paws for some fresh willow twigs and a Cottontail Cottage and a new logic/treat game from BunnyApproved.com.

This will be Alice's first Christmas with my son and she absolutely loves her toys! We'll ask for some fresh willow twigs for her and a new logic/treat game too. She already has a Cottontail Cottage.

Bambi is still a fairly new bun and he is getting very spoiled this year. He is getting a new home ( huge run and new hutch), a girl bunny after christmas from rspca, a tunnel, some timothy twists, a treat ball, a edible log and one of those bird kebabs. He is going to have to share the toys with the piggies :)

I am having trouble figuring out what to get my KIDS for christmas, let alone the rabbits, LOL! But, at Petco they had this tray of dog treats that looked like they would enjoy it. Black Jack really likes the strawberry and peanut butter sandwich cookies. They get an occasional dog treat when we visit the pet store. They have ones that are fruit, veggie, and grain based with no animal by products. They really do enjoy them.

Rabbits can eat dog treats?

Barry doesn't care for or play with toys. He has a gajeelion of them but they just don't interest him. He loves pine cones and dried leaves and bark from the birch tree behind my son's house. We're asking Santa Paws for some fresh willow twigs and a Cottontail Cottage and a new logic/treat game from BunnyApproved.com.

This will be Alice's first Christmas with my son and she absolutely loves her toys! We'll ask for some fresh willow twigs for her and a new logic/treat game too. She already has a Cottontail Cottage.

I didn't know bunny approved had toys and treats! I am gonna order from there! Thanks!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back