What did you do today?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nibbled it a bit last night but I didn't really eat it proper... maybe I will tries some tonight, if mama gives us more. :)

~ Felix

I hasn't tried nanners da grwandma lady ates all da ones in da house a little whiles ago and mummy not buy me more! Buts she say that when she get back from a place called Mell-burnes she will gets me some so I can knows what they taste like!
~Shida

Today mama gave us a funny looking thing - it was red, and not too big, with green leaves on top. Clemmie tasted some but I only sniffed it. New things can be scary. :(

~ Felix

My hoomin gived me that before but I hates it! But my Meows loves to sniff the green leafy tops! She sniffs the green leafy tops and then she rubs her face on it and grips it with her front hoofsies and rolls on the ground with it and then tears it to pieces! My Meows is so fun! Hoomin made me some bananaz in a thing that sucks the water out and leaves the sweet banana chips! Nom nom!

My mama was sweeping out my room and shifting things around, and I found a piece of tape on a box that she didn't knows was there. So I started to eats it and when my mama tried to take it from me I growled at her, twice! No, I want to eat the tape! I surprised her so much that I managed to finish it all before she could takes it from me! Delicious!

-Bandit

Last edited:
My mama was sweeping out my room and shifting things around, and I found a piece of tape on a box that she didn't knows was there. So I started to eats it and when my mama tried to take it from me I growled at her, twice! No, I want to eat the tape! I surprised her so much that I managed to finish it all before she could takes it from me! Delicious!

-Bandit

I eats that before too! My first chwistmas with my Meows and Hoomin, I nibbled the tapes off the pressies! But I didn't like when the tapes pulled at my face furs, ouchie that's a mean trick when you only has half long face furs!

Latest posts

Back