Help Support RabbitsOnline:

JazzPizzazz

Reaction score
Hey there!

I am new to this forum website, but I joined because I have been wondering about the colour of my Netherland Dwarf. I bought her from a breeder who bred very unique Netherland Dwarves. They have bred these rabbits since they bought a white doe with blue eyes.
Here’s Jazz:

Attachments

Hermelin

Reaction score
Your bunny is vienna marked but don’t know the name of the colour. Many miss judged vienna markings as dutch marks and can say it’s a dutch mix ^^

When vienna and also white eared bunnies can have dutch markings. I’ve seen beautiful vienna markings that look exactly like a dutch.

The brown looks like zobel brown, so maybe vienna marked zobel brown. But I’m unsure of the brown colour. It can have a different name in english compared to the swedish name, the reason why I get unsure of names and colour 😅

JazzPizzazz

Reaction score
Your bunny is vienna marked but don’t know the name of the colour. Many miss judged vienna markings as dutch marks and can say it’s a dutch mix ^^

When vienna and also white eared bunnies can have dutch markings. I’ve seen beautiful vienna markings that look exactly like a dutch.

The brown looks like zobel brown, so maybe vienna marked zobel brown. But I’m unsure of the brown colour. It can have a different name in english compared to the swedish name, the reason why I get unsure of names and colour 😅
Thanks!

SableSteel

Reaction score
The markings are Vienna markings. Dutch markings can look pretty similar, but the blue eyes are much more common with vienna markings than they are with dutch markings.
The base color is Siamese Sable.
You could say this rabbit is a Siamese Sable Vienna, or a Vienna Marked Siamese Sable. I believe the term "split" is also used for vienna markings in australia, if you hear that. I am in the US so I mostly know US color terms.

JazzPizzazz

Reaction score
The markings are Vienna markings. Dutch markings can look pretty similar, but the blue eyes are much more common with vienna markings than they are with dutch markings.
The base color is Siamese Sable.
You could say this rabbit is a Siamese Sable Vienna, or a Vienna Marked Siamese Sable. I believe the term "split" is also used for vienna markings in australia, if you hear that. I am in the US so I mostly know US color terms.
Thank you! This helped me a lot!

Latest posts