What colour are these?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REW doesnt really say anything about moms color. What is in the background of her? Also what breed are these bunnies? The pictures are hard to tell with the lighting directly on the kit. Also could you get both babies in one picture and maybe have them in more natural light instead of direct
Heres some thing I found "Having a REW in your breeding program can be very beneficial ASSUMING you know what color it is hiding. If you are working on Sable Points, you would not want to use a REW that is Agouti or Otter based (for Holland Lops anyway). But, if the REW is self or tort based, it is perfect to breed to Seals or Seal Points, as all offspring will be Sable Points or Siamese Sables. And, they will be correctly colored."

Dad siamese sable:
aaB_c(chl)_D_E_

Thanks for the replies. I don't have their pedigrees so im not sure what's in the mums background. But i do know the breeder likes to focus on selfs. They are cashmere mini lops. It's dark now so I'll take some pics outside tomorrow if the weather permits. I always take the pics inside next to the window so the suns always shining through.

Hi guys. Weather has been pretty dreary here, today is still overcast and doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon so took the babies out and took some pics anyway. Sorry i forgot to take pics of the babies side by side but I'll take them out for pics again tomorrow if it's not raining. Maybe you can get a better idea of what colour they might be with these pics? There are 4 kits, 2 i assume some variation of sable? And 2 that look like... im not really sure, maybe pointed?

025.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Latest posts

Back