What color is this mini rex?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redthunderrabbits

Reaction score
103_5807.jpg
%3Ca%20href=
" alt="">

Renesme we are wondering if shes showable and what color she might be?

They don't have to have a full butterfly just some kind of nose marking over the whiskers. If you could post a front and rear view we could also help evaluate him for you

make sure the nose marking is on both sides though, its does not have to be a full butterfy but it must have some color on both wiskerbeds. Also look for balanced patterns and even color (no alot of black or orange on one side and not the other), and the colors not bleeding into eachother. I breed Tri color Mini Rex and its a challange, but a fun one. :)

You're going to have to educate me one day on this Lea. They are super confusing genetic wise and rare down here. We're thinking about getting a pair, but I like to do tons of research on a variety before a decision is made.

I will post more pictures soon I would love an evaluation on him. The brother/sister were given to me last year I am not compeletly sure the young lady knew what she was doing and I thought they were adorable but my herd consists of mainly blues and Opals I did have a Tri a few years back. Thanks everyone! Ill post pics up soon! :)

SNM wrote:
You're going to have to educate me one day on this Lea. They are super confusing genetic wise and rare down here. We're thinking about getting a pair, but I like to do tons of research on a variety before a decision is made.
I am still learning myself :pbut I would be happy to share what I know. You can pm me with any questions you have. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back