What color is my mini rex?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Gelly
Reaction score
Trying to figure it out. He has ruby cast in a lot of light settings. He's awesome and would love to tell people what color he is. I can't seem to find a category that he fits in.

Attachments

• IMG_7879.jpg
    IMG_7879.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 20
Hello
He is a Broken Fawn
That's not an ARBA recognized color so it might be harder to find information on it, but it's a diluted version of Broken Red (and often shows up when people are breeding for reds).

Trying to figure it out. He has ruby cast in a lot of light settings. He's awesome and would love to tell people what color he is. I can't seem to find a category that he fits in.
He’s such a gorgeous rabbit!

Hello
He is a Broken Fawn
That's not an ARBA recognized color so it might be harder to find information on it, but it's a diluted version of Broken Red (and often shows up when people are breeding for reds).
Thanks! I assumed he was a broken fawn but wasn't sure. I'm not using him for showing but I remember his litter may have had some broken reds when I picked him up. I just loved the light smattering of freckles he had lol.

Latest posts

Back