What color is my bunny ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaylie

Reaction score
Does anyone know what color she is ?

azAt4iw.jpg

VtFXm6D.jpg

Don’t know in english but in my country we call that colour madagascar :3

Hi everyone, could someone please tell me what breed of rabbit this is? She is pregnant and I am planning to sell the babies but need to know what breed the mum is...
She is fawn and white, weighs 3kg at 8 months.

Attachments

• E321F21B-B4A2-498B-AE5F-AE676F89FBBA.jpeg
    E321F21B-B4A2-498B-AE5F-AE676F89FBBA.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 18
looks like my first mini rex but im not an expert... hopefully others will jump in and help you...
Hi everyone, could someone please tell me what breed of rabbit this is? She is pregnant and I am planning to sell the babies but need to know what breed the mum is...
She is fawn and white, weighs 3kg at 8 months.

JimJam She is not a full bred mini rex. As far as breed it is very difficult to tell exactly what breed she is as most people do backyard breeding of rabbits and do not keep track of breeds. I agree that her color is broken fawn/orange

She doesn’t have any one breed characteristics so there’s no way to tell

Yeah... thanks! I think she could be mini lop?

I’m honestly not sure and stumped. You may be able to get a better idea once the bun is older. It really helps when they are mature because you can tell body type, head shape, and full grown weight. All of these can help determine breed but understand that with mixed breeds the variation in a litter can be very diverse and you may have babies with no purebreed characteristics even in the first generation of crossing two purebred parents. The further mixed they are the less you will be able to tell the breed

Thank you woahlookitsme, she is 9 months old now and doesn’t have floppy ears so the only reason I would say she has mini lop in her is because of her markings and also her size? If any of her babies get floppy ears then I’ll know... thanks everyone for helping xx

Latest posts

Back