Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf or not?

• Netherland dwarf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Never been a dwarf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lucy&Vinny

Reaction score
CAD3D8A3-379E-4998-8D66-FE46C3B790F0.jpeg Hello

I’ve recently bought a rabbit which I believed was a Netherland dwarf. He’s just under 10 weeks. Although, I’m not sure if he actually is that breed he seems a bit big and his ears are larger than pictures I’ve seen of other dwarfs.

Would anybody be able to help me out by looking at some pictures of him?

Thank you in advance

Hello! I have owned dwarfs, and i have three predictions... He may be a mixed breed rabbit. It's not rare, places often mislabel rabbit breeds. He might be a Netherland dwarf with longer ears. Some breeders sell them with longer ears (meaning they aren't show quality). A third guess is that he's a false dwarf. He may be a false dwarf if he has long feet, long ears, a thinner head and he looks bigger than most Netherland dwarfs. These may or may not mean he's a false dwarf. But that sure is one cute little cotton ball! Good luck with your new bunny!:)

Hello! I have owned dwarfs, and i have three predictions... He may be a mixed breed rabbit. It's not rare, places often mislabel rabbit breeds. He might be a Netherland dwarf with longer ears. Some breeders sell them with longer ears (meaning they aren't show quality). A third guess is that he's a false dwarf. He may be a false dwarf if he has long feet, long ears, a thinner head and he looks bigger than most Netherland dwarfs. These may or may not mean he's a false dwarf. But that sure is one cute little cotton ball! Good luck with your new bunny!:)
Thank you for your reply! When I bought him I saw his dad who was definitely a dwarf but his mum was ‘playing in the garden’ so I didn’t get chance to see her so maybe he is a mix breed like you said. Thank you, he definitely is a cutey! Just had a dreaded thought that he might grow into a giant

Latest posts

Back