What breed of rabbit is your favorite?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amelia1star

Reaction score
I am looking at adding another addition to the family!!! I would like a new breed though. I was wondering if you had any ideas on a good breed. I have two mini lops right now and would like another purebred of some sort. Thanks for your ideas!

dutchs are my favorite. they're super friendly and charismatic buns, especially the boys

My only experience is with a Dutch. He is very smart and affectionate.

ALL bunnies. I don't have a favourite breed. I think i like them all equally.
I hear Flemish Giants make great pets…. ;)

Durability-wise, I have had extremely goid luck with Dutch Dwarf rabbits, but I have no favourite. I love rabbits, and rabbits get me. I would have any breed, but when it comes time to adopt the next rabbit, I want a gigantic nose-wiggler. I just hope I have Trix for quite a long while longer.

I obviously love my tans but they definitely aren't for everyone. Other favorites are the French lop and the d'argente rabbits (brun or champagne) the color change they go through is just gorgeous

Honestly I love all breeds but my all time favs include: mini lop,Dutches, mini Rex, cashmeres, Jersey woolies, Flemish Giants :)

Honestly, all rabbit breeds are awesome. I've yet to meet a rabbit that I didn't like. My Mini Rex is hella cool so obviously I'm kind of biased. Mini Rexes are great since they stay fairly small and are super duper soft and velvety feeling. Even big macho guys who talk smack about rabbits have fallen all over themselves to snuggle my Mini Rex after they get a chance to feel that incredibly luxurious fur.

Latest posts

Back